Search results

1. R

Bicolor Goatfish

Ordered 1 and got 2 instead. $40 Great sand sifter and active, peaceful, reef safe fish. txt me 214-663-4140
  2. R

Apex DOS - New, never opened

I bought 4 Apex DOS and ended up only needing 3.  This is brand new, never used.  I paid $330 from Bulk Reef Supply.  Will sell it for $280.  Txt me at 214-663-4140
  3. R

155g corner tank with stand and canopy

Just moved and am upgrading my tanks.  This tank is ready for pick up.  You need atleast a 3' wide door to get into your house.  $500 txt me at 214-663-4140  located in Heath.
  4. R

Corals for Sale

Txt me at 214-663-4140
  5. R

oscillaris clowfish

I have 1 oscillaris clowfish for sale $10.  txt me 214-663-4140  
  6. R

Free 2 Turbo Snails

I have 2 large turbo snails but my tank has no algae, dont want to see them starve.  Pick up in Heath/Rockwall.  txt me 2146634140  
  7. R

4 large turbo snails for trade

willing to trade my 4 turbo snails for a nice mushroom or blasto frag or soft coral frag. txt me 2146634140
  8. R

Ecotech Vortech MP60QD and Extra Wet Side Assembly

I've downsized my tank and dont need the MP60QD and extra wet side assembly anymore.  $450 for MP60 and $100 for the Extra Wet Side Assembly ($850 value from retail stores) https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/pumps-plumbing/aquarium-powerhead-pumps/vortech.html PM me or text me 2146634140
  9. R

FREE large KOI - moving and need picked up today

I have 9 KOI I can no longer keep because Im moving.  sizes range from 6-12", several colors.  Need picked up today, txt me at 214-663-4140  I live in Heath/Rockwall area
  10. R

ReefBreeders LEDS Photon V2 48 with Lumenbars

I have two sets of ReefBreeders LEDs Photon V2 48 with Lumenbars on each side. Alittle over one year of use.  $475/each
  11. R

FREE cleaner wrasse, Longnose Hawkfish, and Live Sand - Must pick up tonight

FREE cleaner wrasse, Longnose Hawkfish, and Live Sand - Must pick up tonight, Im going out of town tomorrow.  Bring containers for sand, I can bag the 2 fish.  I live in Heath,txtme quickly2146634140, Ryan. 
  12. R

Large Reef Tank and Stand for Sale

12 foot Long !!, 30" Deep, 30" tall with 3 external built in overflows.  This is a awesome tank for the serious hobbyist. Stand is metal, tank built by AGE, has all black acrylic sides back and starfire glass front panel.  Paid over 8k for it new, asking 4,000 OBO.
  13. R

Corals and Live Rock for Sale

$20/frag $50/colony and $1.50/lb for live rock
  14. R

Golden Dogface Puffer for sale

He is about 7" and very healthy and friendly.  Begs for food and I have had him for 2 years now.  $100 cash or paypal gift.
  15. R

Moving and Selling off all Fish/Corals/Liverock/Tank

I'm moving and breaking down my 600 gallon reef tank.  Will be selling all the corals first.  Fish/liverock/sand after the corals are gone.  Also selling the tank, stand, and sump after the livestock is sold.  I will accept Cash or PayPal (gift) only.Coral List - Pricing starting at $30 for frag...
  16. R

silencing return pumps - looking for large silicone tubing

I have a reeflow dart return pump that is hard pvc plumbed to my sump then returns to my tank via flexible pvc.  i am getting terrible vibrations on my sump wall making alot of noise.  from most opinions the only way to stop the vibrations is to use silicone tubing between the sump and pump. ...
  17. R

identify my anemone please!

Identify my new anemone please, seller said it was a Heteractis but I cant find another one online that matches and what specific heteractis it is. Its open about 5" right now, has green with red whiskers. photo.JPG
  18. R

To combine filtration on two tanks or not to?

I am about to setup three new tanks, a FOWLR, SPS dominant Reef, and a Non-photosynthesis tank. I was pretty sure I dont want the reef and nps tank combined but could the FOWLR not be combined with either of them? Which one would be better to go with? Can fish do better with high nutrients...
  19. R

automatic water change system

Look at this and let me know what you think, still gotta provide a saltwater premixed source but still good system. My question is can saltwater removed from the tank get cleaned enough to be reused without losing the good stuff in it, ie calcium/trace elements? Could you store the old water...
  20. R

My 12' long, 560 gallon Reef Tank Build

Well I have put my downpayment on a 144"x30"x30" AGE tank with Bill at Neptunes cove and will have it in 3 weeks is the estimate. Front panel is standard glass (starphire doesnt come in 12' sheets locally, so too much $$), sides and back will be black acrylic with 3 external overflows on the...