Search results

1. B

reefs form clouds?

http://www.nmm.ac.uk/researchers/research-areas-and-projects/planet-ocean/news/new-scientist-archive/coral-reefs-create-clouds-to-control-the-climate
  2. B

Blakes 235g Hex

I'm picking up my 215 gallon on Saturday and starting to plan my stock list. Let me know what you think. Two pairs of clownfish Powder Blue tang Yellow watchman goby Pistol shrimp Green Mandarin pair Leopard Wrasse 1 Male and 5 Female Anthias (still debating on what species) Bellus Angel...
  3. B

RO unit.... yeah I flooded my bathroom

Yeah so I got a RO unit the other day so I can finally start making my own water. Hooked it up to the bathroom sink and set a 5 gallon jug next to the sink to fill up. Then I forgot about it and when I went to go to the bathroom the floor was soaked. How do yal have your RO units set up? do...
  4. B

Missing fish

Ok so I bought a royal gramma a few weeks ago, drip acclimated him and everything else. I saw him everyday the first three days. And I haven't seen him since. When I did see him the first couple of days he would hide in crevices in the rocks and come out when I fed everyone. Its been 2 weeks...
  5. B

Coral ID - SPS? with stripes

I'm not very good at taking macro shots... especially since I have a terrible camera but this was the best one I could come up with. I saw this at fish2morrow and Helen couldn't remember what it was called, but I thought it looked badass so I bought it anyway. alt="">
  6. B

My 62g Reef pic thread

I've been pretty bored tonight so I decided to take and post some pics of my tank and corals. alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> Let me know your comments/suggestions.