Search results

1. B

IM lagoon 25 full setup

Selling my full setup innovative marine lagoon 25g and stand for $1000 Will came with tank,stand, 2 AI prime 16hd, AI nero3, auto top off setup, IM skimmer. live stock will be a few zoa and acan and a couple sps. Not sure if the fish will be included yet. 
  2. B

Royal grama

$35 fat healthy royal gramafish 
  3. B

Innovative marine desktop skimmer

Smaller size that fits the fusion 10 and 25 along with some of the other smaller tanks  $85
  4. B

Small mocha da Vinci clownfish

Selling the smaller of my two clowns because they are not pairing up. Healthy and never showed any signs of disease  $80
  5. B

Trachyphyllia

Trachyphyllia For sell garland/Sachse area. color is fading a little since I got it probably because my tank is too shallow and to much light. $150 
  6. B

Small purple maxima clam

Asking $65 or trade for coral of equal value. Small 1-1.5 purple maxima clam  located in Sachse/Garland not far from firewheel mall. 
  7. B

Bta

Have a small BTA that is a new split from a friends nem. $50 Sachse area. 
  8. B

Tiny gold maxima clam

9. B

Nuvo aps stand

Have a White nuvo stand that’s designed to fit the IM 25g lagoon tank. Can use it as a equipment stand or for other nano tanks probably  It’s 20deepx24widex36tall  $150 or trade for coral possibly 
  10. B

Nano aquascape

Made a aquascape and decided not to use it. Would be perfect for a nano tank bare bottom or shallow sand. looking to get $40
  11. B

Orange Storm clownfish

Have a nice orange storm clownfish for sell but he definitely has to be treated for  brooklynella or velvet not sure which one. $75 or possibly trade for nice zoa, acan, other lps
  12. B

Qt help

Anyone in the garland Sachse area have a QT setup and willing to help my clownfish. Think they have Brooklynella or velvet. thanks  
  13. B

AI prime 16HD reef

Used with minor cosmetic scuffs on the upper housing but functionally works great. Looks worse in the picture vs in person. cant see the marks when it’s mounted to a tank. Asking $170 also have a brand new mounting arm still in the sealed package for a extra $25 if you need one. 
  14. B

Garage clean out

New bag 20 pound live sand. $10 5 gallon water jugs all 4 $20  brs carbon and kalk not sure how old $10  Sachse
  15. B

Ecotech battery backup

$100 manufacturing date of 2016 but I bought it new in 2017. Have the box and both cables. 
  16. B

Reef keeper lite

Basic ReefKeepr lite with a ph probe added. $100 obo
  17. B

Planet Aquarium crystaline 65

Excellent condition Tank and stand. 65 gallon tank with dark brown/ mohagany color stand. Comes with trigger systems sump and return pump. Asking for $600 obo 
  18. B

Reef octopus 150sss

Reef octopus 150sss asking $120 obo 
  19. B

65 gallon brake down

2- gen3 xr15 pro with arms $550 obo65 gallon planet crystaline 65. Comes with tank stand and sump and ATO box. $650 obo2 mp10 they are older white box that have been upgraded to qd box on the dry side. $150 for bothmp40qd like new. $300 obo. Reef octopus 150sss $150
  20. B

Bonded pair of clownfish

Female frost bite and male da Vinci $200 obo