Search results

1. S

Live Mysis

I want to get some live mysis for my tank and Reef Nutrition now sells them and shipping isn't too bad if you get a larger quantity. I can get 250 mysis for $42.50 plus shipping (about $30.00). Would anyone like to share an order with me?
  2. S

Stealth heater Recall

UPG is recalling Visi-therm stealth heaters purchased between 2004-2009. They have a wiring problem that has caused them to over heat and has resulted in property damage. Please contact UPG at (800) 338-4896 between 7:30 am - 5:30 pm EST Monday through Friday to begin the process.
  3. S

Setting Up A Seahorse Tank-An Article For Beginners

Here is an article that I wrote to help people set up a seahorse tank. :) <hr class="bbcode_rule" /> So you want to set up seahorse tank. Welcome to the obsession. The Tank The fist thing I recommend is to buy the largest tank you can afford, but no smaller than a 29 high, unless you are...
  4. S

New Pictures :)

Here are new pictures of my babies. Sam is 10 months old now and a very big boy. Gidget and Ginger are 7 months old. Sam sporting his new color with Gidget. alt=""> Gidget alt=""> Ginger-she is sporting a new color and pattern. She is very hard to find in the tank now. alt=""> No real...
  5. S

Uh oh!

I just did water changes on my two sw tanks. I always add buffer when I do wc to bring up the pH. Tonight was no different. At least I thought that it wasn't until I started looking at the ingredients on the label. I hadn't added buffer. I added Neutral Regulator. [smilie=surprised.gif] I...
  6. S

Ginger and Gidget

I have two new little girls at my house. I got them from Mandy on Seahorse.org. They are too cute! :wub: Sam (Former Sophie) will love them. He has been soooo lonely and depressed since I sold Humphrey. Gidget alt=""> She has some cirri. :) She also came full of eggs. I guess it won't be...
  7. S

My boys

It's been a while since I have posted pictures of my boys. Their coloring has changed a bunch since I first got them, especially Humphrey's. He is still pinto, but more black than white. Former Sophie lost the 'purse' (remember Kevin's comment :P). He is going to be a big boy. They are...
  8. S

I got some new H. Erectus

I just love my new seahorses. :) I got them on Tuesday. alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> I have them eating from a dish already too. :) alt="">
  9. S

Thinking about upgrading

I'm thinking about combining my 2 tanks into one larger one. I'd like to get a 60 cube. I'm looking for a good deal on one. :) It's been suggested that I have one made for me to save money. Anyone know where to go to do that around here? I do have a lead on a used one that is for sale but...
  10. S

ID Help Please

Does anyone know what type of Fairy Wrasse this is? alt=""> And another shot-not so good. alt="">
  11. S

My new H. comes aka Tigertails

Here are my new seahorses. :) alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> They are ORA stock.
  12. S

Where can I get H. comes?

Does anyone know where I can get some captive bred H. comes in the Plano area?
  13. S

Tonga Import Ban - No rock, coral or clams

April 30, 2008 Subject: Competent Management and Scientific Authorities for CITES Documents Background: The Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) requires each CITES Party country to designate a Management Authority and a Scientific Authority for, among other...
  14. S

Dwarf Seahorse Birthing Pictures

alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> He had 16 fry this time.
  15. S

My Dwarf Seahorses - Updated - Now with Fry!!

I got dsh from seahorsesource.com last month. They are the cutest little things! One of my males is expecting soon. alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt="">