Search results

1. D

ISO of FIST-SIZED piece of LIVE ROCK

...preferrably from an Established tank. It is for a NANO...    I'm in McKinney.   Thanks, D
  2. D

SUNNY D ZOAS

I have a mat of Sunny D Zoa's - approximately 20-25 heads....unattached to anything. Would love to trade for a large GREEN SINULARIA or sell for $50.00 - Offer me a trade if you like (no SPS please). Curbside pickup in McKinney available.   Thanks, Derek
  3. D

2 heads of Frogspawn and 2 heads of Hammer FOR TRADE

Frogspawn has 1 inch stalk, Hammer has .5 inch stalk. I don’t Frag, so they need a new home.   trade for Zoa rock or any LPS. Or $25.00 for both.  
  4. D

INVERTS

On Friday or Saturday (31st/1st) I have a Reef Cleaner order coming. Will have the following available: 3 Nassarius Snails - 2.00/pc 15 Dwarf Cerith Snails - 1.00/pc 4 Florida Cerith Snails - 2.00/pc 3 Astrea Snails - 2.00/pc 2 Hermit Crabs - 1.00/pc Pickup will be in the McKinney/Frisco/Allen...
  5. D

Looking for Frogspawn and small Brittle Stars

I’m in the Frisco area. Thanks in advance!!
  6. D

24” 96w T5 HO light

Wave Point 24” 96w T5 HO Fixture- Just found in the closet. Bulbs are old, but only used 2 months..1 is out... works great will trade for LPS/Softy coral or 70 cash.. will clean up. P/U in McKinney/W Frisco
  7. D

Looking for a KICKSTART

I'm setting up a small 5 gallon Fluval EVO Nano softy tank.. I was hoping someone in the McKinney/Frisco/Allen area could sell me a few things: Scoop of sand from a WELL established sand-bedPink live rock pieces for NANO tankInverts to get startedSmall amount of Macroalgae Name your price...
  8. D

Nano Clownfish?

I can't seem to find any info on these. DNA has them for 11.99....and I heard they only reach about 1" in size. Does anyone know anything more about them? Thanks in advance!   ~derek
  9. D

Hang on Back Protein Skimmer QUESTION

I do some webwork on the side, and one of my clients is going to be sending me $200.00 soon, and I want to buy a new skimmer. Let me give you my specs, what I'm looking for and what I've thought of so far. I would be interested in hearing from ya'll regarding experience with these skimmers...
  10. D

NEW PROP TANK - SUGGESTIONS

I am wanting to start a Propagation tank to grow/store frags. Soft coral only. I have a 5.5 gallon tank (shallow) w/ a 12W PC Actinic bulb to use. What else do I need? I was thinking bare-bottom, HOB filter, heater, no skimmer, no critters and rock. Will this work? Also how long will it take to...
  11. D

ZOA ID PLEASE

I have these small, purple zoas with bright pink centers...they are small, and came on a Paly rock I have. They multiply greatly, but don't ever get any larger (around). Please help me id these. P.S. This is an old pic in an old tank...but you'll get the idea - they are in the pic above the 12...