Search results

1. O

Broken switch on ballest

Anyone know someone who replaces switches on external ballest?
  2. O

Where to find out about coral disease treatments?

All of a sudden my xenia are getting some sort of white rotting tissue disease, any ideas where to look for treatments, if there is such a thing as treating them. I know there are parasite treatments, but could this be a bacteria thing that can be treated with meds?
  3. O

How many fishies in a 150?

Need opinions. Heres my stock list of fish. I have a mixed reef with lots of corals. Do i have room for afew more? coral beauty yellow tang solar wrasse flasher wrasse purple fire fish tiger jaw mandrin scooter blenny basslet high fin blenny bi color blenny lyre tail anthias queen anthias
  4. O

Trumpet coral sick?

My trumpet looks well except for afew of the polops turned partially white. It may have been getting to strong lighting when i switched from T5 to MH & T5 combo. I moved it further down but the white is still there. They aren't dead, still have flesh on them but don't swell up and put out...
  5. O

What to feed my queen Anthias?

alt=""> I am worried he isn't eating enough, just nibbles at cyclopeeze and rotifers, shouldn't he be eating more meaty foods? He swims in the open with my male lyretail, but as soon as food goes in the tank the food frenzy scares him until most of the food is eaten, but he only seems to want...