Search results

1. E

AQUATIC TRADING 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE!

AQUATIC TRADING'S 1 year Anniversary Sale! this coming saturday: When: Saturday 17th Where: Aquatic Trading-- 4750 N. Jupiter RD #119 Garland, TX 75044 TEL: (972) 530-5125 What: 20% on all live stock & 10% on all dry goods Open at 10:00 am Close at 7:00 pm
  2. E

my shark finly hatched!

so ive had this brown banded cat shark egg for a long time now and about 2 or 3 weeks ago the egg yok had been gone and i had been just waiting for it to hatch well today i came home to see a BLACK banded cat shark! 8)
  3. E

weird worm what is it

ok this is the second time i have see this worm come out at lights out but i havent seen it in like two weeks it's a clear worm u can see right threw it and it stays in the live rock ecept when it pooks out and eats the sand??? u can litterally see the sand go threw its body its pretty quick i...
  4. E

my maroon and blue hippo have paired???!!???

Hi my name is randall im new o the hobby but learning, anyways i just got a blue hippo tang and have had my maroon white striped clown for about a week and they are doing the weirdest behavior. they have bonded really good really fast and now they are in the corner of my tank between a live rock...