Search results

1. S

Branching Indo Octos and Gold Hammers

We have several Branching Octos and Branching Gold Hammers right now.Singles -$60Doubles- $100
  2. S

Branching Indo Octos and Gold Hammers

We have several Branching Octos and Branching Gold Hammers right now.Singles -$60Doubles- $100
  3. S

Acan Colonies $25

Acan colonies $25 each. Located in Euless 
  4. S

10% off Everything on DropoffCorals.com

Lots of great acans, gonis, trachys, scolys, torch, and hammers. 
  5. S

Acans Acans Acans

Tons available. Below are a few. In euless. 
  6. S

Over 30 new acans available

Have over 30 new acans available. Some pics below. Prices on pics. Pickup in euless 
  7. S

Show Sizes Acan Colonies

2 inch $303 inch $354 inch $40-$50 depending on color5 inch $60 have over 40 to choose from. 
  8. S

Aussie Gold Torches

Double heads 600Single heads 400 Pickup in Euless 
  9. S

Rock Nems All Colors

$35 a piece. Pick up in Euless. Lots of great colors. 
  10. S

Rock Nems All Colors

$35 a piece. Pick up in Euless. Lots of great colors. 
  11. S

Large 4-6 Inch Acan Colonies

have quite a few of them. $55 each In euless. 
  12. S

Several Corals Available

Have lots of great pieces available. I’m in Euless. 
  13. S

Several Corals Available

Have lots of great pieces available. I’m in Euless. 
  14. S

Frag swap?

When is the next one going to be? I need some more zoas and acans
  15. S

T5/LED fixture build

Looking to switch out my 8x48 inch t5 fixture for an 8x60 with some led's built in for added color. Anyone on her custom build fixtures? Reason I am wanting to switch is I got a 180g 6 foot tank and looking for better coverage.
  16. S

Updated pic of my 180 reef

Started it up last June. Was able to load up on corals the past couple of frag swaps. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400380984.927471.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400380984.927471.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. S

Best glue for vermatids

I've for several of these snail I need to glue shut. What is the easiest glue to use for this project?
  18. S

Coral ID please

Can someone tell me what coral this frag is? alt=""> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. S

$40 40 gallon petco tank

Saw they had several. Besides doing a breeder or a sump, what could I actually do with one since they really can't be drilled. Anyone else's petco have a larger one?
  20. S

Glueing down frag plugs

I am getting a little tired of constantly having to place my frags back on the rocks because they keep getting knocked down by my livestock. What the safest putty/adhesive I could use to set these things in for good?