Search results

1. S

Wtb 100-150g whole setup

Looking for 100-150g whole setup that you’re tired of taking care of. Ideally would be someone getting out the hobby so everything from the tank to RODI system comes with it. Sell me your system and go travel or something! Full transparency: I will be using the larger tank and keeping all...
  2. S

Reef Octopus classic 110s skimmer - $90

Reef octopus classic 110s skimmer. 3-4 years old. Got used as part of a used setup about a year ago. Upgraded to a bigger reef octopus, so don’t have a need for this now. It works great, cleaned every few months with citric acid. Asking $90 or will trade for corals/equipment. Located in Fort...
  3. S

WTB Jawbreaker Mushroom

Anyone overrun by jawbreakers? Looking for a good deal on a jawbreaker to see what the mushroom craze is all about. Specifically looking for jawbreaker or eclectus at a budget price. Not looking to buy any collectors pieces right now. Thanks.
  4. S

(Sold) Kessil H80 Refugium light

Selling kessil H80 refugium light with gooseneck mount. Less than 1 year use. Located in Fort Worth, 76126. Also willing to ship at cost. $90. Sold. Open to trades for corals or equipment.
  5. S

WTB Pectinia

Anyone have some Pectinia frags? Looking for space invader but open to other color morphs.
  6. S

Wtb 60g cube tank or 24x24 footprint

I am looking for a 60g cube in good condition. Built my setup around a 60g cube I got used, and I’m starting to get worried about one of the seams. If you have a 24x24 footprint tank in good condition, I’d be interested. Thanks!
  7. S

Looking for beginner sps

Looking to buy some inexpensive, fast growing, branching sps. Ideally thinking some green/blue slimer or montis. Located in south Fort Worth. The closer the better.
  8. S

(SOLD) Varios 2, kessil 360we, kessil spectral x controller

unloading some extra gear. Open to trades. (Sold) Varios 2 - $130. Comes with controller and barb fitting. Used 1 week to run UV sterilizer line. Cleaned in citric acid and dry. Kessil 360we - $150 $100. Barely used. Kept in closet as a backup for main 360x. Light only, no power supply...
  9. S

3D printing services

Got my 3D printer set back up to make some anemone guards recently (see below). Figured I can do some work for people in the area if needed. PM me for 3D printing services. I can print your designs, models found online, or can design something custom to fit your needs. Replacement parts, frag...
  10. S

Local Copepod Source

Hi, Does anyone know where I can find copepods locally? I saw some at the LFS but the price to quantity didn't seem great. thanks!
  11. S

WTB: BTA located in Fort Worth/Benbrook area

Looking to get a BTA soon. Not sure what color morph yet. Wanted to see what people have local that they’re looking to sell. Ideally on the smaller side. I’m in the Fort Worth/Benbrook area. Thanks!
  12. S

Home for clowns

Hi, I have a new setup in need of its first fish inhabitants. Corals and inverts doing well. I am going to purchase a pair of clowns in the next few weeks, but wanted to check here first if anyone has some clowns in need of a new home. I’m in south Fort Worth, but willing to drive! Thanks!
  13. S

(Found one) WTB Complete Setup. New to hobby

I’m looking to buy a complete setup 50-150g rectangular (preferable). Will consider cubes. Preferably no livestock but will consider for the right price. Im on a budget, so looking for a bundle. Ideally looking for someone getting out of the hobby or downsizing