Search results

1. htorresphotography

Kenya trees

As I enjoy these corals that have over grown in my 20gal. I have a big one on a rock with two large trees $60 it also comes with some tube worm feather dusters. I have several single with large bases the size of a fat Sharpie and regular sharpie marker $20-$30 Small ones for $10 I also...
  2. htorresphotography

WTB or TRADE

I'm looking of Berghia Nudibranch, does anyone have any they would like to part with?
  3. htorresphotography

Cabbage Leather Coral & Green Star Polyp Coral

just fragged this price of cabbage leather. It’s was just getting too big. It will upen close to 5 inch in diameter I have mounted it on a rock for safekeeping. In south Arlington Text 972-310-3602 $50 for leather $10 per Green Star Polyp frag
  4. htorresphotography

Anemones, good or bad?

These little guys started popping up, good or bad? At least I’m assuming there anemones.
  5. htorresphotography

**GONE** Free Live rock Arlington

If interested, I have for free heavy live rock, they have some zoas and other stuff on them as well. Need gone today or i'l dropping off at local store. In Arlington 972-310-3602
  6. htorresphotography

Cloudy/bacteria bloom

Everything was going well and it was time for my first water change. 10gal for a 115 total volume. The display is 82gal. I accidentally left the skimme on when turning off the return pump. And Wala all my dirty skimmer poop went right back into y he tank. And now I have severe cloudy water. Any...
  7. htorresphotography

New Aquaforest Oceanguard 435 85gal Build

Well after one year of my JBJ 20gal, the fever has kicked into overdrive so I took the plunge. Equipment; 01. Aqua Forest Oceanguard 435 85gal Aquarium and 33gal AF Sump (should receive no later than May 5th, 2023) 02. Reef Octopus Classic 110S 03. Return Pump cant remember witch one tho lol...
  8. htorresphotography

Our Little Reef

40 days today and thriving...
  9. htorresphotography

20 Gal. JBJ set up

It's been 20 years and we back in the hobby. I have always loved marine life and the ultimate beauty that come with it. But only in part to my grandson who loves clown fish and his sad face of dispair when we walked out of the Salt Water store. He was my motivation to get back in. 20 years ago...
  10. htorresphotography

Two Holes in back of Tank

Just got this set up and we found out the hard way that there were two holes in the back of the inside of the tank that sucked in my anemone almost killing it. Its a JBJ 20 gal Nano RL tank. One hole is located at the bottom left of the filtration box chamber, and the other on the bottom right...
  11. htorresphotography

Back into the hobby (Arlington TX)

Hello everyone, My name is Hector Torres and after 20+ years my grand son of 2 years has talked me into getting back in the hobby! After walking out of a Saltwater store and he sad face of disrepair I had no choice to go the next day and purchase a setup. So much has changed since I was last in...