Recent content by wrhenry

1. W

SPS Frag pack $60

I wish... I just don't think I have the lighting for SPS. Gorgeous corals though, and a great deal for $60! Bump for an awesome opportunity.
  2. W

Zoa's are not making it

I dipped with revive and then did hydrogen peroxide yesterday, just to see if that would help. The zoas look worse after 24 hours. From what I saw, it's a good solution for zoas specifically, so I thought I'd try it. I did see some critters that came off, but I don't know what they were other...
  3. W

Zoa's are not making it

My temp stays around 80 degrees. I have the thermostat set to 79, but it usually runs warm so the heater rarely kicks on. At night, it stays between 78-79 without the heater, but with the heater set at 79 it stays there. During the day, it heats up to 80. I've seen it get to 81 before, but...
  4. W

Zoa's are not making it

I don't know what is going on with my zoas. I got them from another reefer. I expected them to take some time to open, which they did and they were open for about 4 days in a row. Then, they started closing. 98% of them have been closed for about 2 weeks now and several are melting away. I also...
  5. W

Huge colonies for sale

Bump for some awesome corals! I don't have room, but nice to see them! Great job getting them to grow like that!
  6. W

Corals FS - Euless

When you get some more frags of the indo and/or dragon soul.... I'd love to get in on it.
  7. W

Nice torches up for grabs

Dragon Soul.... :love: Wish I could afford it right now. Bump for some awesome corals
  8. W

Zoa pack $150 for 8 pieces (GMK, Exosphere, Deathstar and more)

Deathstars.... Those things are amazing. Burning Embers also... Beautiful. If you do any more of the deathstar frags, I'd love to get one.
  9. W

75 gallon setup.

Sorry about the job. Bump for a pristine tank!! Hope you get what you are looking for. Love to have that purple firefish. Gold rim is gorgeous!
  10. W

WYSIWYG Zoa Frags (Thermosphere, Rainbow Eclipse, JF Bloodshot, Frankie’s Acid Trip)

That Frankie's Acid trip... Man I wish I had more $$ right now... Beautiful! Bump for some awesome pieces.
  11. W

Breaking Down Tank. Coral and Rock First

If you still have any torches or other euphyllia, please let me know. You can text me anytime at 817-528-0833. I'd love the indo gold anything. Thanks!
  12. W

For Sale - Corals

If you still have any of the hammers left, I would be interested. You can text me 817-528-0833
  13. W

Breaking down my reef Coral First

I’d like the dragons breath, gap/pandora/Hollywood, and possibly the Xenia- maybe the Yuma and mushroom rock text me 817-528-0833
  14. W

125G reef tank $1000.00

<section class="body"><section class="userbody"><figure class="iw multiimage"> </figure><section id="postingbody">I have a 125g Tank, custom with custom cabinet stand. I am getting out of the hobby. I have had the tank for about 5 or 6 years. It has everything needed, but the light and fuge...