Recent content by terry

1. T

ID Help please

PIC
  2. T

Group Buys / Sponsors

I know someone else posted a similar thread not long ago but I couldn't find it. I just noticed that there is a Salt group buy being delivered at the meeting. In this group buy they are paying $5 per bucket more than one of our sponsors posted last Saturday. I am as guilty as anyone but we need...
  3. T

Ever Seen this before???

It's hard to tell from the stills but this True Perc is hosting the fins of a Volitan Lion. Who doesn't seem to mind much:) I took a little video of it but not sure how to post.
  4. T

Playing with the camera tonight

Some pics
  5. T

Tank pics

I'm sure I will still do a lot of tweaking but here's the first attempt after getting the stuff from Ken's tank.
  6. T

Marine Betta upside down

Well I had a pretty rough day today moving all of the livestcok from Ken's (great weather huh?). When I got to my house I had two problems. The first was hard to take. I had put all but four of the fish I was not selling in a holding tank with a few other things. Something got stuck in the...
  7. T

Pods - Can there be too many?

[If it works I'm trying to link to a short (so it won't take forever to load) night video. You can see quite a bit of activity in the video but there is MUCH more that is too small to see. This is just one small area that I could film fairly easy. I also seem to have a lot of life swimming in...
  8. T

E.s.v. sdmp - What about it? copper?

[I ordered some E.S.V. SDMP (Spray-dried Marine Phytoplankton). I was wondering if anyone here is using it or knows someone who does. If so, do you/they like it? I also noticed that it has trace amounts of copper in it. I was under the impression that copper should be avoided in any concentrations.]
  9. T

Turbo snails - Everything you never wanted to know

[First let me say that there is really only one reason for this thread. I work from 11pm-7am ALONE so I needed something to do. When it comes to snails (and other things) I'm a dummie. We just had a group buy for cleanup critters. After it was decided that we would order from reeftopia I went...
  10. T

Rose bta - Rough tomato clown

[I got a rose BTA a little over a week ago. I placed it fairly high in the tank on the right side. The first thing it did was crawl under the rocks for a couple of days. (I have read that this is very common.) Then it popped up from below in the middle of the tank. He stayed there for a couple...