Recent content by SushiGirl

1. S

Free PJ cardinals & large hermit

Time to break down my old 55 softy tank.  Lights died, pump just died, and I can't physically handle it anymore. Pajama Cardinals are not a mated pair.  Hermit crab is a large striped-leg. They need a new home ASAP.  East Ft. Worth at E Loop 820/Randol Mill area.
  2. S

Shutting Down My 55 Reef

I'm shutting down my 55 softy tank after years & years.  Light died, pump just died, and I just physically can't keep up with it anymore. I have 2 pajama cardinals & a large hermit that need to go ASAP.  Free. The cardinals are not paired but keep to their own spaces.  The crab is large.
  3. S

Emporer Shrimp at Local LFS

Spotted this at a local LFS, never seen one in person before! Thought it was cool enough to share. alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt="">
  4. S

However many you think you have...

...multiply each one by 10! haha! alt=""> Donzi treated the 55 with Flatworm Exit a month ago, and when I got home from work the tank was milky white. He was panicked because I'd said NOT to dose the tank. All it was was the brittle stars spawning since they thought they were gonna die...
  5. S

20 Long Bar Build

We're setting up a 20 long on the bar between our kitchen & dining area. It will house mostly corals that we can't have (SPS) or don't have room for (larger LPS) in our 55 gallon softy tank. It will also house a pistol/goby combo since the ones in our 55 never paired LOL. Sexy shrimp are a must...
  6. S

Huge Mantis at LFS

If anyone is looking for a huge mantis, Mid Cities has one right now that looks to be 8 or 9 inches (could be 7 maybe). It looked like a zebra mantis.