Recent content by shiznick29

1. S

Selling everything!

I have a almost full setup which is a new never used 75gallon with canopy and stand that I refurbished. Brand new Jager 125-watt heaters 2 of them and brand new reef octopuses protein skimmer. The tank is drilled for a bean animal overflow and I have the customer made overflow box and all the...
  2. S

Return pump suggestions

Alright guys I was doing some research and apparently through Reeflo blowhole pumps have been having major issues of over heating and failure. Most threads are back in 2011-13 and I got mine around 2011. I have not used it yet, new still in box but before I start plumbing my tank and setting it...
  3. S

DIY ROCK

Hey guys and gals, I want comments, pictures, and opinions on the DIY rock. I watched videos and researched it. Making 3-2-1 or just winging it in some threads of making rock out of salt, concrete, and crushed oysters with a sand mold. Let's hear it guys! I am aware that it is a timely project...
  4. S

It's been a few years.

Hello everyone. Let me start off by saying that I am very excited to be back. I believe if I'm not mistaking that I was on DFWMas back in 2013, 2014. Something like that lol. I ran into a couple who donated a 75 gallon tank To me with stand and lights and I completely put the tank together...