Recent content by raullozano3

1. R

FREE ITEMS V1.

GONE!
  2. R

FREE ITEMS V1.

Test kits probably need new reagents and batteries. Socks well they are socks. Just PM if interested and will leave them and the porch for you to grab.
  3. R

INDO GOLDEN HAMMER $25.00 per head.

I recently fragged Indo golden Hammer and before I go for any LFS for credits, going to post this for a few days, it is $25.00 per head. no shipping either. I am in plano
  4. R

CLARISEA SK-3000 for sale

I changed it to an EBAY auction, but if you are interested give me an offer. https://www.ebay.com/itm/334602450113?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=smvrMgbZSNa&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=smvrMgbZSNa&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  5. R

Scott, I am sorry but I have not been getting the updates on m phone, I still have the frags...

Scott, I am sorry but I have not been getting the updates on m phone, I still have the frags, and if you are interested let me know maybe next weekend. I will be traveling this week but will be back on Friday, you can TXT me at 8326129910, that would probably work better.
  6. R

Have some SPS Frags $15.00 a piece (Green slimer and Spongeode monti)

No worries, I am in no rush, I been in Azle so I know the drive, there are several shops here in Plano and surrounding areas, let me know, if you still plan to come next weekend let me know.
  7. R

Scott sorry I am not getting the notifications of messages, I am in PLANO feel free to TXRT me at 8326129910, I Am going to reduce the am $15.00
  8. R

Pics from where the frags com, I am using filter to remove some of the blue, corals are greener.
  9. R

seek Aquashella volunteers to help hobby club booth

I am in for Saturday for now morning and afternoon, not sure about Sunday!.
  10. R

Kessil A-series arm mount and Kessil goose necks.

2 X Kessil A-series Arms each $40.00 2 X Kessil goosenecks with brackets for A360  each $18.00 These are in good condition, some rust but they are Arms and goosenecks nothing to break on them like electronics, so will not go lower. I am in Plano, TX  
  11. R

FREE GSP second try.

Not sure what happened to my other post, nothing ended up posted. So I have a healthy colony of GSP, I know it is not a favorite of a lot of reefers, but if you keep it on its own silo it should be fine, I want to mow down my colony so if you are interested let me know, it is FREE.   I am...
  12. R

Looking for Kessil a360we tuna blue.

Before I venture into the realm of ebay or some other place, if someone is looking to get rid of a kessil a360we tune blue, let me know.
  13. R

Neptune Trident Open box

I am selling Neptune Trident, it is new, but open box it was a pandemic purchase for purposes of backup,  but with the Maintainance kit and program they have I feel no need to keep it anymore. Since the reagents are already a year old that is 50 bucks and well it is a year old no warranty from...
  14. R

WINTER STORM and BRS help.

Hope everyone are doing ok and no damage to our reefs, I was lucky enough to keep my tank warm with two days of power outages, small inverter helped. but already looking for larger portable generator.  Either way I got his from BRS, and I Think it is nice from them and I am sure a lot got the...