Recent content by Powers

1. P

Corals closing

My gsp is completly closed and my rose bubble looks like this never seen him like that before all fish accounted for and also my kenya tree is all shriveled up all water perams good ph is a tad low and.no stray volts... Is this normal everything else looks great Sent from my DROID RAZR using...
  2. P

Canister filters

Owner of my lfs swears that canistwr filters are terrible for saltwater tanks i was gonna run one on my 40g breeder but he said it will just jack up nitrate and ph levels? Just looking for opinions? I decided to Getty the tank drilled with a center overflow and a 20l sump Sent from my DROID...
  3. P

chiller

i have a chiller i just got and i have the temp calibrated and its set to 78 degress well when i got up to head to work this morning my water temp was 72.1.... so this thing bad or did i set it up wrong idk its an arctica brand dont know the hp
  4. P

Brown spots on naso

My wife just noticed this and pointed it out my electricity has been on and off for 3 days now and I was not running the system except for power heads when the electricity was on perams are nitrate 30 ammonia 0 ph 0 calcium 400
  5. P

Naso Tang

i have been trying to figure out whats wrong with my naso i have had him about a month and he eats just fine but is getting real skinny? i keep the algae clip full and everything??? he looks real healthy minus the skinnyness
  6. P

Please ID

i got this Frag from DFW just wondering the name of it, in the pic it doesnt have anything on it but now its covered in fuzz
  7. P

Ritteri Nen

got him from the lfs about a week ago and my clarki clowns are already hosting i have heard that these nems can eat fish? so whats the difference in it hosting them or deciding to eat them? im guessing that when the store worker said eat fish he was talking very little things like chromies or...
  8. P

Red Slime

im not sure what it is im new and idk what this red slime is that is growing on my sandbed i have a good cleaner crew my nitrates and everything are good just had them tested today at the lfs please help