Recent content by Newbie664

1. N

50 Gal Complete Custom Rimless System

<nav class="navbar navbar-default navbar-fixed-top btn-hover-2 with-topbar with-topbar-mobile with-topbar-sticky nav-transparent-secondary-logo navbar-shrink"> Moving soon and don't want to worry about transport, etc.  Livestock gone but all else remains: tank, stand, 2 AI 26 Primes...
  2. N

50 Gal Complete Custom Rimless System

<nav class="navbar navbar-default navbar-fixed-top btn-hover-2 with-topbar with-topbar-mobile with-topbar-sticky nav-transparent-secondary-logo navbar-shrink"> Moving soon and don't want to worry about transport, etc.  Livestock gone but all else remains: tank, stand, 2 AI 26 Primes...
  3. N

50 Gal Custom Rimless Complete

Moving soon and don't want to worry about transport, etc.  Livestock gone but all else remains: 2 AI 26's, skimmer, pump, custom fuge and custom ATO reservoir, return DC pump, 3 wavemakers and Im sure other things.  Make me an offer but was thinking $900.  Beautiful tank when setup.   
  4. N

150G Tall Complete System Best Offer

Needs a little TLC but has been running 5 years.  I am putting up for sale because we are selling the house soon.  Did not lose anything in Snowmageddon. Too much to list but high points are 150G tall with some minor scratches that could be buffed out before setting back up, furniture grade...
  5. N

FREE Lunare Wrasse

Pending I just purchased a lunare wrasse after researching for my fish only tank but my large clown HATES him and is now terrorizing the entire tank.  Fish is 4 inches.     I don't care about the loss of money.   I have a large fish trap you can you to catch him.  We live in Keller.
  6. N

Looking For A Pair of Bonded Clowns

Let me know if you have or will be selling soon a pair of bonded clowns.  Prefer a high end pair but not silly high end.  Would like to stay around $100 to $125 or so depending on the type.  
  7. N

Super Large Long Spine Black Urchin

Unfortunately I need to rehome a 12" wide black urchin.  He is annoying my bubble tip.His body is about the size of a golf ball or slightly larger.  $20 and pick up is in Keller.  Please bring your own bucket.  Text is probably best instead of a PM.  817-874-3160.  Thx!
  8. N

Lighting Suggestions Rimless 50G 27x24x20

Suggestions?  Not into SPS now but should add it into the spec.
  9. N

Need LED Light For 50G Rimless

Before I buy new, does anyone have something to sell?  AI Prime HD or similar.
  10. N

Any RBTAs In NFW?

Looking for a RBTA in the Keller-ish area.  Please send a picture, price and location via PM if you have one to sell.
  11. N

Looking For 150G-300G Economical Skimmer

Looking for a good skimmer with pump that is easy on the budget.  Space might be a consideration also.  It can be up to about 30 inches tall by 9x9 or so.Let me know what you have, ratings and location.
  12. N

Looking For Powerheads

Looking for multiple powerheads.  Anyone have any in the Keller area? 
  13. N

250w MH, Skimmer, UV, etc

I have a few things to sell.  Sorry that pictures are out of order. Pair of MH 250w Hamilton with ballasts $80 each or $125 for both sets. Picture shows 3 ballasts but there are only 2 now.Remora HOB skimmer rated for 20 to 75 gal  $20Via Aqua 18W UV Terminator Sterlilizer $30Jebo 24" Twin 2...
  14. N

Need Assistance With Slow Leak

Hi!  I need some help with a slow leak from either a bulkhead or some under cabinet piping.  I recently had back surgery so I am not able to get under the stand and stay there for any period of time and honestly, I am not a plumber and neither is my husband.Would a fellow reefer in the Keller...