Recent content by Monti

1. M

Where to find Mrs. Wages Pickling Lime?

The Kroger at Midway and Frankford used to carry it all the time, but then they discontinued it. I'm down to my last container now and was wondering if anyone knew of any other stores in the North/East Dallas area that sell it? Or perhaps you know another cheap kalk source?
  2. M

I-Tech Skimmer... is it awesome?

I know at least one of you out there has an I-Tech Skimmer, I was wondering if anyone else does and if so, is it awesome? I realize that skimmer performance is difficult to quantify, but just wanted to get some opinions. I currently have a Bubble King Mini 160, and it is definitely awesome. The...
  3. M

Talk me down from the ledge please!

Two of my favorite corals are dying, and its got me really depressed, to the point that I'm half considering just breaking it all down. I haven't even looked at this site for about two months now, because I've been so frustrated with my tank, and I just haven't been able to muster up the...
  4. M

Where to buy CO2 bottles?

I'm trying to find the cheapest place for co2 bottles in the metroplex. I've got my calcium reactor and my regulator and media ready to go... just gotta find the darn bottle! Any suggestions?