Recent content by mommy2bad

1. M

RedSea Reefer 250 - 65 Gallon

Getting out of the hobby. Complete everything you see is included. I have had the set up for 2 years but just don't have the time anymore to maintain it. Fish include Cardinal, Pink Spotted Goby, Yellow Watchman Goby, Pistol Shrimp, Tang, Clown & Mandarin. 5-gallon water jugs included. Not...
  2. M

RedSea Reefer 250 - 65 Gallon

Getting out of the hobby. Complete everything you see is included. I have had the set up for 2 years but just don't have the time anymore to maintain it. Fish include Cardinal, Pink Spotted Goby, Yellow Watchman Goby, Pistol Shrimp, Tang, Clown & Mandarin. 5-gallon water jugs included. Not...
  3. M

ISO / WTB: Tunze ATO, cleaning crew, Twin spotted goby & Regal Tang

These are things I am in search of and want to buy.  text 214-274-3566
  4. M

BioCube 29 Gallon Help or Ideas needed

I have two one nano one bio.  I am trying to set both up to run hopefully as one unit.  I would like to incorporate a refug. under one of them with the chiller on the other.  I need ideas on how do do it and it it would even work.  I would like to keep corals & frags in one and a reef in the...
  5. M

LED's Issue

SO my greens and blues on my light fixture aren't as NEARLY as bright as they were about a week ago. They were just fine but out of no where their brightness just dropped and everything else is doing fine :/. I own a 48" inch. Unique LED system. Anyone have any ideas on whats going on?
  6. M

Fish not eating

My Midas blenny has been doing Great until this past week he wont eat ANYTHING what so ever, and due that he is now skinny as heck and can see his bone structure. He will go after the food but wont eat it along with him staying in his spot in the corner of a rock all day. No matter what i try to...
  7. M

Breeding clowns?

I have a mated pair of clowns (True Percula's) and have had them for a while. They are also hosting an anemone and was wondering if there is anyway of making them lay eggs or breed or anything. Anbody know?
  8. M

Amount of Anemones

Is there a certain amount of anemones u can have in a tank? Will they kill eachother or anything?
  9. M

Random Anemones help

I just bought a pulsing xienia rock at a LFS and i later found out that it had an Anemone on it. I was planning to get one but this caught me by surprise. What do u feed it and how do u take care of it?
  10. M

Trigger Systems Skimmer has a crack...help

is there a way to repair the crack or to get a replacement chamber? I belive it is a TS300? it is the main chamber and its a nice size crack. Any advise is greatly appreciated.