Recent content by Mjm376bh

1. M

Miscellaneous for sale

Sold my entire system and still have a bunch of miscellaneous items left over; please note, all these items are used to various degrees.- test kits (5) these are used with a lot of life left in them $100- RO/DI system (6 stage) from Aqua FX with bags of media; used in great condition $100-...
  2. M

System Sale - Red Sea 450 plus lots of stuff

Hi everyone,Due to work requirements, I have to sell my system. Spent a ton of time setting it up and used only high end equipment. Here’s a preliminary list:- Red Sea 450- Royal Exclusiv Bubble King 180 with RD3 speedy- Kessil A360WE (I have 3)- Kessil gooseneck x3- Neptune Apex- Neptune WAV...
  3. M

Dry rock - Marco Rocks, 150-200lbs

Hi,I have a lot of dry rock left, never been used, purchased from Marco Rocks. All shapes, sizes, etc. - really good rock. Selling for $100.
  4. M

Teco TK1000 Chiller

I ended up with 2 chillers, need to let 1 go - this Teco TK1000 chiller, never been used, never connected, it's brand new!I have the box and all original parts, like I said, never been used.Asking a very very low $575!! Retail is $799 plus shipping or tax...
  5. M

Neptune FMK flow monitoring kit

Brand new, sealed! I will sell for $175 firm. 
  6. M

Neptune DOS and DDR

Hi guys, doing some further cleaning and selling my barely used DOS and DDR:DOS, used for a month, mint condition, see pictures: $240DDR, used for a month, mint condition, does not include the airline tubing: $140Thank you!
  7. M

Neptune ALD, WXM modules and other stuff

Hi,Selling:Neptune ALD, used but mint, in original box: $50Neptune WXM, used, has plastic corner broken off but doesn't affect functionality or ability to mount: $85Neptune LSM, never used, new in box (box was open): $45Avast Marine Works [Davy Jones' Skimmate Locker - Small, digital output...
  8. M

Red Sea Reef Foundation A, B and C; dry rock for sale

Good day, not even sure what to ask for these so offers welcome. Red Sea foundation A, B and C are new, unused and expire 2021. Dry rock: I have about 100 pounds for sale, Marco Rocks most of them.
  9. M

Hanna Mast Reef Test Kit (758 Calcium, 755 Alkalinity, 713 Phosphate) Checker HC (Saltwater) - Hanna Instruments

Good day fellow reefers!Selling 3 Hanna test kits, purchased from https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/hanna-mast-reef-test-kit-758-calcium-755-alkalinity-713-phosphate-checker-hc-saltwater-hanna-instruments/Asking $100
  10. M

MP10s and Bubble King for sale

Good day everyone, I've upgraded my tank to a Red Sea 450 and am selling the following:- MP10w QD x 2 (see pics, the older MP10 was bought as an ES but I upgraded it to QD). Both MP10s were purchased from authorized dealers, one from Rift2Reef and the newer one from Bulk Reef Supply and used in...
  11. M

Red Sea E-170 w/ optional sump

Hi everyone! I have a Red Sea E-170 for sale, comes with optional sump, AI 26 HD Hydra. Been used for 5 months, it's in mint condition. I had it professionally cleaned, really clean. Selling because I upgraded to a 120 gallon tank.Asking for $950.
  12. M

VorTech MP40wQDx2, AI Hydra 26 HDx3 and AI LED mountsx3

Good afternoon all,I have for sale the following:MP40wQD: in great working order, very clean, comes with box and all attachments except the sponge cover for the wet side - manufacture date May 28, 2015.  Sale price: $250 - [SOLD]MP40wQD: in brand new shape and very clean, comes with box and all...
  13. M

NSF Water containers for mixing station

Good afternoon! Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction: looking to purchase a couple of 30-50 gallon upright containers for my water mixing station. Anyone know where I can purchase locally? I've tried Tractor Supply, Home Depot, etc. with no success.Thank you kindly.
  14. M

Frisco members?

I would enjoy meeting other reefers in the Frisco area - I live close to Main & Independence...maybe a small GTG? Just an idea...
  15. M

Please help me identify

Good morning everyone! Would you be so kind to please help me identify what this white stringy stuff all over my rocks is? I've searched for hours but I'm so new to this, my head is spinning :) Here are some details for my setup: - It appeared overnight, - no new additions to the tank - I have...