Recent content by longvuong1004

1. L

Euro-bracing for rimless, RODI question

Hi everyone, 1. I just purchase 120 gallons 6 feet long and it is rimless on the top, the bottom does have rims so my question is: should I have a euro-bracing at the top? if yes, does anyone know a local custom glass store? 2. My RODI seems to increase TDS very fast while the resin stills...
  2. L

Cloudy water at night and clear gradually when light is turning on.

Hi everyone,   I don't know what happen to my reef tank at night because it looks quite cloudy in the morning when lights have not turned on and it is clearing itself when the light turns on. I have added carbon & Chemi pure to see if it can clear things up but It didn't work so far. The tank is...
  3. L

Fish Tank on Carpet

Hi everyone, I need a piece of advice. Do you think to place a fish tank on the carpet a bad idea? It is currently in a room where is close to other bedrooms with laminate. It would be a nightmare if somehow it is overflown or big accident happens when I am not home and water gets out and get...
  4. L

Looking for Clean Up Crews

Hi everyone, I'm looking to stock up my new tank with CUC so let me know. I am in North Fort Worth. text me at 817-760-83 seven four
  5. L

(Wanted) More than 60 gallons tank and stand ( Red Sea, Planet Aquarium,etc)

Hi everyone,I am finally settled in a new home so I am looking for a completed system such as the Red Sea, Planet Aquarium. Very minor scratches to zero and more than 60 gallons are preferred. Let me know what you got. 817-760-837 four- Henry
  6. L

75 gallons tank and non-HD prime for sale

I am locating in Fort Worth 76137. my cell is 817-760-837475 gallon tank is bought 7 months ago. Near perfect condition. Including light and lids- 120$- tank is locating is Arlington for now because I don't have space to store it. NON HD-prime . Bought a year ago- 90$ including box and arm.\   
  7. L

Looking for Fluval FX

Hello, I'm looking for a used canister filter Fluval FX . I can pick up anywhere in North Dallas. Please pm me if you have one. Thank you.
  8. L

JBJ Rimless 30 gallons AIO, HOB Protein Skimmer, Heater, Prime Non-hd...

Price is obo. JBJ Rimless 30 gallon + stand ( very good condition)+ intank media basket + refugium light-- I modified a bit in the back of the tank for refugium light.- $160AquaMaxx HOB-1.5- 80$ ( the hanger was broken but was glued and has been worked out flawlessly.) [(SOLD)]Sicce 2.0- bought...
  9. L

Clown fish and Anemone for sale 35$

35$ for both Dallas on Royal near 75 and 635. . no room for them in my new tank.  
  10. L

All of my fishes are dead.. I am trying to find the cause.

I have a 65 gallons tank and it has been set up and cycle for 2 months. I started using the searchern ph buffer to add to my ATO tank.. 4 days later, my clown fishes and tang and 2 Chromis are dead. The last one who eat fine on Friday. there is no spot or any physical damages on the fish from...
  11. L

A few question regarding cycle a new tank.

Hello everyone,I am currently running a 40 gallon tank and the system has been stabilized after 2 months. I did cycle the tank. all the test come back at 0 or close to that. But later when I added fishes and coral, Diatom and red slim algae starts appear and it takes times and $ to get rid of...