Recent content by Johnie_West

1. J

For Sale: 60 gal cube, stand and canopy

This is a brand new Planet Aquarium 60 gallon reef cube with custom steel stand, red oak cabinet and canopy stained in ebony. List price is $1300 and it is at Frank’s Tanks. I built this and put it in his store for people to see my work. 
  2. J

To All The Cube Guys and Gals

I am putting together 2 60g Planet Aquarium rimless cube reef tanks on display for advertising. I have to build stands and canopies for each. My question goes out to those of you that have these types of tanks. What do you like or dislike about your stands? What are some things you wish it had...
  3. J

Custom Aquarium Furniture

Okay guys and gals. Here it is until it gets taken down by the mods. I am in the process of making this legitimate. I have officially opened my cabinet shop and can accommodate your needs for an aquarium cabinet makeover or a completely new build. A few of you know my work. I have had to turn...
  4. J

Rose Bubble Tip Anemones x 4 F/S

I have 4 RBTA for sale. These are large anemones. Asking $100 ea  
  5. J

Fish, Coral and Rock

Coming from an established tank running over a year Rock - $2.50 / lb / Mostly Shapes Life Rock Fish and coral will go after all rock. Easier to catch them. Some coral is attached so it will have to go with the rock
  6. J

Planet Aquarium 175G RR Tank

5' x 2' x 30" Black back, black silicone, back center overflow, glass tops Black steel stand Custom built façade and canopy (These have not been painted or stained yet) Façade has locking doors so our grandchildren couldn't get under there.   Asking $700 for tank, lids, stand, canopy and facade
  7. J

Trigger Sump and Red Sea RSK 600 Skimmer F/S

Trigger Sapphire 34 Sump - $250 Skimmer - $300  
  8. J

EcoTech Marine Equipment F/S

30W G4 Pros x 2 - 450 ea 15W G4 Pro x 1 with RMS mount - $200 ReefLink - $50 MP40QWD x 2 - $200 ea Vectra M2 - $250
  9. J

BRS CO2 Scrubber and Color Change Media F/S

BRS CO2 scrubber with a 7.5 lb bag of BRS color change media. Only filled container 1 time out of bag. Have plenty hose with it. Asking $30 for all of it
  10. J

Hanna Checkers F/S

Hanna Checkers - All have plenty reagent Calcium - $25 Alkalinity - $25 Phosphate - $25 Milwaukee MA887 digital seawater refractometer - $60
  11. J

Apogee MQ-510 Par Meter F/S

I have an Apogee MQ-510 par meter for sale. Comes with a 24" extension. In perfect working condition. Serial # 1271   Asking $300
  12. J

Large Vlamingi Tang For Sale

I would like to sell my Vlamingi Tang. It’s between 7” and 8” long and FAT. Very healthy. My tank is a 175 and I think he needs a little more room to swim around. I will not let it go to a smaller or same size tank. Not even temporarily. I’m asking $150.00. He’s a beautiful fish. No scars or...
  13. J

For Sale: EcoTech MP40wQD, Vectra M2, Reeflink, ATO Kit

I have for sale:* 2x EcoTech Marine Vortech MP40wQD Propeller Pumps w/ Wireless Quiet Drive Driver - (Less than 6 months old) $300 Ea* 1x EcoTech Marine Vectra M2 DC Aquarium Water Pump (Less than 2 months old) $350* 1x EcoTech Marine ReefLink WiFi Controller (Less than 1 year old) $50* 1x...
  14. J

175 Reef Tank Build

My first trip was to Frank's Tanks. (Thanks Frank!!) I ordered the Planet Aquarium 175 gallon reef tank (60-1/2" x 24-1/2" x 29", regular glass, black background and center interior overflow). 3 weeks to deliver. Frank hooked me up with his guy to build a 36" tall steel stand for this awesome...
  15. J

WTB Radion XR15

I'm looking for a single used Radion XR15 light. Does anyone have one lying around collecting dust?