Recent content by jimmymac0220

1. J

Asternia stars

Looking for Asternia stars to feed to a harlequin shrimp.
  2. J

Asternia stars

Looking to buy some Asternia stars to feed my harlequin shrimp
  3. J

I can’t believe I’m even posting this!!!

Still looking to buy some Asternia starfish willing to pay for your time picking them out of your tank. Thanks James
  4. J

That would be great. I live in Las Colinas area. Only day I’m not available is Thanksgiving. Let me know what works for you. Again Thanks
  5. J

Looking to buy some Asternia starfish. I have been fighting them for so many years I finally broke down and bought a harlequin shrimp. She definitely did her job now I’m out of food. Willing to buy them in bulk Thanks in advance
  6. J

Wtb refugium light

Looking for refugium light for my sump. Thanks in advance
  7. J

Wtb maxspect gyre

Looking for just the gyre pump if anyone has one for sale
  8. J

WTB gyre pumps

Looking to purchase 1 if not 2 gyre pumps.  Max spect or ice cap don’t need the controller unless it’s a set 
  9. J

WTB large sump for 250gal tank

Looking to purchase a large sump for a reef tank 250 gallons. Need enough space for a large skimmer and a refugium 
  10. J

Coco worm tubes

Looking for empty coco worm tubes.  My blennies live in them and I would like to add an extra housing option or two.
  11. J

WTB large skimmer

Looking for internal skimmer that can handle 275 gallons + heavy bio-load
  12. J

WTB Live sand

Looking to increase my sand bed looking for established sand from a tank breakdown 
  13. J

Wtb live rock

Looking to buy some shelf rock and branching rock 
  14. J

I want to upsize tank 150-210 gal preferably

Anybody looking to get out or replace a tank that size? I would need tank, stand, and sump Thanks for reading