Recent content by jgann

1. J

Sold - Red Sea 525 XL - Tank w/rock - no stand $200 OBO - Pending Pickup

I've had this "built-in" with the sump in the closet behind it, so there's no stand. The rocks come with it - they are cemented in place. It's never leaked, never had any issues (other than neglect on my part). We're moving so it needs a new home. Lights not included, but available. Located in...
  2. J

BRS 6 Stage Plus Water Saver RODI - $100 OBO - Pending Pickup

That pretty much says it all. 150 GPD with Dial Deionization canisters. These have been just sitting there for about a year so I would put new cartridges in - but that's up to you. $175 OBO - comes with the board they are mounted on I'm in the Heritage area off I-35W and Heritage Trace...
  3. J

Sold - Mixing Station - $75 OBO

2 - 25-gallon tanks - stand - plumbing and pump. It's set up for your RODI to fill the left tank, and then you can use the pump to move it to the right tank to mix saltwater. You can then use the pump to recirculate the saltwater. These have been sitting for over a year and will need a good...
  4. J

All in one rehab tank

It’s a Nuvo Mini 38 that was emptied and left sitting (not cleaned in any way). It has the original pump and filter baskets. The stand is in marginal shape Dimensions on the tank are: 23.62” x 19.02 x 19.02.  $25 gets both - you get a project and I get garage space!   I’m in far North Fort...
  5. J

All in one rehab project

It’s a Nuvo Mini 38 that was emptied and left sitting (not cleaned in any way). It has the original pump and filter baskets. The stand is in marginal shape Dimensions on the tank are: 23.62” x 19.02 x 19.02.  $25 gets both - you get a project and I get garage space!   I’m in far North Fort...
  6. J

Aquamaxx FMR-1 Fluidized GFO and Carbon Filter Media Reactor - Standard

Brand new reactor came with a tank purchase and I don't need it. New they are $79 so let's go $35. Don't need any frags - might consider some cleanup crew/snailsI'm in Far North Fort Worth / Edge of Keller but tomorrow (2-23) I will be in the Garland & Dallas area in the 2pm to 6pm range if that...
  7. J

WTB Apex Pmup

Needing a pump for my setup, anybody got a Pmup laying around that they want to sell? Figured I try here first before giving BRS more of my money!Thanks
  8. J

Aquamax FM1 - GFO & Carbon Filter Media Reactor - Standard

Got this with a tank I bought and don't need it. It's the Standard size (11.5" tall), brand new in the box with the foam inserts and both sizes of hosebarbs. Retails for $80 on Marine Depot so how about $40 to start with. Don't need any frags/corals, would consider a trade for some Red Sea coral...
  9. J

What to move and when to move them?

For the last year I've been working on a new tank (I started a build thread but just didn't have any time to work on it and the tank!) and it's up and happy now. It's a Red Sea 525XL (108G) with a remote sump (Bashsea) and Bashsea Skimmer. I've also got a Cheato reactor ready but haven't fired...
  10. J

WTB - Apex 24v power supply

So, you know those times when you plan your tank build for months and then when you bring everything live and you figure out the Apex FMM needs a power supply for solenoids and the pumps... Yep, that’s me!Anyone have one laying around you don’t need and would be willing to sell?Thanks - John
  11. J

Eshopps 2Gal ATO Reserviour

I moved a box, found another box that had this behind it! It’s in good shape and has the valve built in. New they are around $60-$70 so how about $25?Located in Far North Fort Worth / Edge of Keller. 
  12. J

Dry rock… Cheap!

You know those boxes in the garage that you keep wondering what is in them? I finally got to a couple of them and discovered I’ve got some dry rock that I don’t need. How about all of it for $20? (I was going to list it for $25, and then someone would counter &20, and I’d say sure it’s a deal...
  13. J

Aptasia?

<pre>I’ve had aptasia on rocks before but never anything like this on the glass. Thoughts? Thanks </pre>