Recent content by HOBrien

1. H

42x42x24 cube build....

Ok everyone the tank might look familier if you ever go to DNA as it was out in the lobby for sale. I bought it a couple weeks ago. Just got the stand built today as I have been tending to the other tank that I had bought while I was up there those two days which is a Neo Nano that I got for...
  2. H

RR39g Questions

What size tanks usually fit underneath them that i can use as a sump and also what watts in T5 or LED is needed to be able to keep SPS? Also what size skimmer and which do you recommend. Its more of a budget tank at the moment?
  3. H

Starting process of Large L shape tank

Hey all this is just the beginning of my gathering of info and equipment list for an L shape tank from 560-900 gallon display tank. I am looking for suggestions on all equipment from skimmers, pumps, to tank builder...... As for skimmer I am really liking the SRO 8000xp skimmer but am taking...
  4. H

200gal (80"x24"x24") stocking suggestions wanted

I have a question as far as which fish to put into this tank to stock it. My must haves: Vlamingi Tang(have) and Emperor Angel I currently also have these in a 120: Transitioning Bird Wrasse Christmas Wrasse 6line Wrasse B/G Chromis S&S Puffer (not staying) Lawnmower Blenny (staying) Gold...
  5. H

200gal (80"x24"x24") is HERE!!

Well I know I dont post alot on this forum but I figured I better since DFW is my home away from home as all of my family still lives there. Well I picked up a Custom 200 gallon Tank with stand, false canopy, 20gal sump, HOB overflow box and tubing, return pump and tubing. I have since bought...
  6. H

How would you light a 80" long Tank with T5's

Like the Title says how ould you light the tank with T5's. I just need fixture lengths. This is also a FOWLR and 24" tall. OH I do have a 48" 4bulb T5 fixture I can use.
  7. H

30gallon(36")Tank Reef

Would a 96watt PC fixture be enough to run a Reef in a 36" long 30gallon tank? I already have the Light and ~30 - 40lbs of Base& LR and also have a Moded BakPak Skimmer for the tank. If so what kind of reef could it support and what kind of Corals? Thanks Heath OBrien