Recent content by fixedwing

1. F

WTB: Harlequin Shrimp

Hello All,My starfish population needs to be realigned, so looking to buy a Harlequin Shrimp. Who has one?Thanks!
  2. F

WD / Monti Pack $200

Hey Everyone, Need to clear some of my frag racks, so I put together this pack. Most monti frags are 1.5"+ Coral grown under 100% LED!  .75" WD Frag  Cherry Corals Castaway WWC Cherry Tree Battlecorals Bloodshot JF Blue Summit Mystic Sunset Battlecorals Pink Sand Dollar Spongodes  Let me...
  3. F

4pc ($90) and 5pc ($110) Monti Frag Pack - LARGE FRAGS

Hello All,I have (2) Monti Packs for sale.One is a 4 Pc and the other is a 5Pc. Large frag plugs are 1 7/8" in diameter for size reference. Paypal to hold and pick up is in Lantana or predetermined location. 4 Pc Pack Includes ($90)Mystic SunsetSunset WWC Cherry Tree JF Blue Summit  5 Pc Pack...
  4. F

Chunky Monti 7 Pack - $150

Hey Everyone,Need to make some room. Pack includes:RR Nauti SpiralWWC Cherry TreeJF Blue Summit Mystic Sunset SunsetSpongodes Green CapFrag Disc are 1.88" for size reference! Pick up in Lantana or arrange place to meet. First come or PayPal to hold.Thx 
  5. F

Chunky Gatorade Zoa Frags and Mini Colonies

Hello Everyone,I have a few frags / mini colonies available of some Gatorade Zoas. Prices  are in the picture. PayPal to hold.Pick up is in Lantana or can arrange a place to meet. Thanks 
  6. F

FS: Nice Items (Ecotech, ATI, Vertex, Neptune, Reefbrite, Euroquatics "Blue Pop", Etc.)

Hello Everyone, I have several things up for sale that have been cleaned up and are ready for pick up.Paypal hold and pick up is in Lantana or arranged location.Please let me know if you have any questions.1. 4 x 54w ATI Sunpower w/ [4 brand new ATI bulbs still in tube] $350 2. MP10qd Comes w/...
  7. F

FS: (2) Brand New 48" Blue Reefbrite Techs (Version 1) $220ea

Hello, I have (2) Brand New Blue Reefbrite Techs available. I have only powered them on to verify they work properly. There is a little bit of background that I'd like to share. When I originally purchased these Techs, I instantly realized there was a difference in the blue these originally...
  8. F

Brand New Planet Aquarium (48 x 24 x 12) - $400

Hello, I have a brand new Planet Aquarium that measures 48 x 24 x 12 (Black Rimmed). I planned on drilling the tank and installing a Glass-Holes overflow, but never got around to it. It still has the protective bumpers taped on the corners.I paid around $550, so it's a deal at $400. Will post...
  9. F

BNIB Vectra M1 and ATI 24" 8x24W Hybrid LED Powermodule

Hello Everyone, I'm going a different direction with my setup, so this will be the first of many items. First, I have a BNIB Ecotech Vectra that includes ecotech mount, hose fitting kit and barb screen kit. Asking $340 for everything in the picture.Second, I have a ATI 24" 8x24W Hybrid LED...
  10. F

FS: Walt Disney "WD" Frags $100-$125

Hello All,I have made a few more frags of Walt. Refer to picture for exact pricing.?Will hold with PayPal only.Thanks for the interest!? <i class="fa fa-paperclip"></i>IMG_6429.JPG
  11. F

Onyx by Rapid LED

Hello, I'd like to open up a discussion about the new assembled fixture that Rapid LED is offering. I recently came across the first generation Onyx fixture that looks fairly promising in both specs, price and company reputation. I've listed what I feel are the Pros and Cons below and since I'm...
  12. F

Putting an Achilles in w/ a Hippo

Hello All, I just wanted everyone's opinion on whether I should introduce an Achilles Tang into my 140 Tank which already has a Hippo? They are both from the Acanthuridae family, so I'm a little nervous. :? I've had my eye on an Achilles Tang which has been at a LFS since November. It eats...
  13. F

Golden Dwarf Moray Eel, Pics

Just got him today and thought I'd share a couple of photos.
  14. F

Have you used Tunze 104.74 Coral Fix?

Has anyone ever used Tunze 104.74 Coral Fix Epoxy in their display tank. The instructions say there could be biological damage caused, but I need to epoxy a few SPS colonies to my rock. I've done a google search and could only find one person who said they have used it in their display tank and...
  15. F

Calcium Reactor ??

Hello, I've been looking at calcium reactors and I have to say that I'm a little intimidated by them. They look complicated to use, but I’ve been told once they are set up they’re great. Does anyone have any suggestions on what kind of calcium reactor to purchase that is easy and safe to use? I...