Recent content by fishman0712

1. F

Arlington Texas 1/3 HP Artica Chiller

For Sale is a  1/3 HP Artica Chiller. It works great, I sold all of my setup and no longer need it. It has a newer compressor that is fully serviceable. I am asking 300 o.b.o Text 302-757-6456 
  2. F

Getting rid of tank

Items are [located in Arlington by UTA campus ] 1. Live Rock (pest free) for sale 3.00 per pound. 2. XL large Naso tang for sale 90.00 (male around 7 inches)3. Small clown fish 10.004. Neon Green Hammer frags (7.00 per head)5. Aussie Gold Hammer (15.00 per head)6. Assorted Acans (5.00 per frag...
  3. F

Getting Out of Hobby Sale.

All of the following items are located in Arlington TX by UTA.This tank is still up and running so some items won't be able to be sold immediately. List of Items available now:1. Reef Octopus Classic-110-int skimmer. (Works perfectly about 1 year old, needs to be cleaned up) 100 o.b.o  2...
  4. F

Corals for sale

Located in a Arlington near UTA.I am breaking down and selling a 180 gallon tank. I must get rid of the live stock first.  Up up for grabs is:Purple Tang (med) 125.00Large Blonde Naso Tang 125.00<h1 id="section_0">Ocellaris Clown 10.00</h1>I also have some other corals. Mainly Australia Golden...
  5. F

Gryphon saw, Sump, MP3-10, protein skimmer etc.

I have for sale:Located in Arlington TX near UTATrigger systems Crystal 30 Elite sump with Refugium less than 1 year old.  220.00 obo Mp-10 used but functions fine 125.00 obo Gryphon saw used works fine with fairly new blade 220.00Reef Octpus 110-int used skimmer works great needs to be cleaned...
  6. F

60 gallon Cube with cherry color stand.

I have a 60 gallon Cube, reef ready with plumbing and a nice stand for 250.00. I am open to offers but low ballers will be ignored. I also have a trigger systems sump for sale separately but could include for the right price. The tank is about 1.5 years old somis the stand and sump. Call or text...
  7. F

JBJ 1/3 Chiiler not working

I have a 1/3 JBJ chiller that is not working. It turns on and then turns off as soon as the compressor turns on. I have the correct fuses. If anyone can take a look at it or repair it please call me ASAP 302-757-6456. I live in Arlington
  8. F

AI Hydra light

My Ai Hydra light will not power on. I checked to make sure the cord was in good shape and it is. It has power but just won't power on. Any suggestions?
  9. F

SPS Care and Tank Trouble

I have a few questions concerning the care of SPS Corals, mainly color and growth. Let me start with some of my system information which is now 1.5-2 years old. 60 gallon drilled cube with one over flow, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Trigger Systems 30 Ruby Sump with a fuge ( I think they all have the...
  10. F

Water Clarity

I had a 29 gallon SPS dominated tank that was crystal clear and all of the corals were doing great. Recently I moved to a 60 gallon aquarium and all of the live stock looks great; however, the tank will not get crystal clear. It always appears to have a slight haze. I am running Purigen and...
  11. F

Dead Cleaner Shrimp

I bought a Cleaner Shrimp tonight from a LFS. I intended to drip acclimate it. While I was preparing the bucket and the drip line I floated him on top of the aquarium and he has dead. The bag was not opened and literally just floated on top of the aquarium for 10-15 minutes. Any clue as to how...