Recent content by dradrenaline

1. D

Acan Eating Harlequin Shrimp?!!!?

I was feeding all of my Acans last night and saw my Harley's tail caught in one of them. I watched her struggle for a few minutes, went and got my glasses to make sure what I was seeing and then had to get the camera. Sure enough I took an astrena from a neighboring tank and put it in some...
  2. D

Clown fish died

Is it morbid that I fed my 12 year old female that died to one of my anemones? Or a cruel irony? I could not help myself, had to see if the nem would eat her, like the movie gone in 60 seconds.
  3. D

Article on Grounding probes I found interesting

http://angel-strike.com/aquarium/GroundingProbes.html Thoughts?
  4. D

Montipora changing

I have this monti that has been with me for approx a year. It has grown like a typical encrusting monti until recently. It has grown acro type appendages that have polyps that look like acro's. Any help? Or is it not a monti at all?
  5. D

What are they? Never seen before!

I found these on the front silicon of my frag tank. Never seen before. Any ideas would be appreciated.
  6. D

orp calibration fluid

Anyone going to be at the frag swap that will sell or loan to me said fluid. I will buy or mail back to you. Thanks in advance. Dradrenaline
  7. D

Rainbowair ozone generator

http://www.ozoneexperts.com/product/Rainbowair-Activator-500-Series-II-5200-II.cfm Above is a link to a ozone generator. I know that it is a 500 mg and that I will have to be careful using it but will it work the same? I would hook it to a orp controller for sure so I did not overdo it. I...
  8. D

Glass brace replacement

I was wondering if it is advisable toreplace the incredibly thick and wide glass brace on my Oceanic 210 and replace with something aluminum, plastic or whatever. I have seen the same size tank with two small plastic braces instead of the partially opaque glass shelf. Would let the 400's shine...
  9. D

Type of Tang?

I was told that this was a Lopezi Naso Tang. Looks like one but??? Also looks like my Vlamingi. Just younger. Anyone have any ideas. Thank you. He might be for sale when we find out. He eats very well and is super active and friendly. Dradrenaline