Recent content by DCUEVAS74

1. D

FS Full Setup

I am breaking down my setup to sell. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like some more pics. Everything is in great condition and well taken care of. Please keep in mind that I have corals I have to sell before tank can be broken down. Thanks for looking. Text for quicker...
  2. D

FS Kessil A360WE and Kessil Controller

Selling Kessil A360WE $275 and Kessil Controller $75.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Located in Southlake TX.   DC
  3. D

FS XR30W Pro and Macroalgae Reactor

Hello,  breaking down my setup and need a new home for these.  I am located in Southlake but can meet up.  Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for looking.XR30w Pro manufacture date March 2017 with mount $550Skimz MBR127 Macroalgae Reactor $75<h1 style="margin...
  4. D

FS: AI Prime HD with Flex Mount and Fluval Evo 13.5 with stand

Hello, just transferred to a bigger setup and selling my Fluval Evo 13.5 with stand and AI Prime HD.  This includes the flex mount.  $225 for the package.  The pump may need to be replaced due to it is running kind of slow.  Have custom egg crate in both compartments for filters and or media...
  5. D

FS Rimless Tank

Let me know if you have any questions, located in North Dallas.  You can call/text four six nine, three eight seven, seven eight 95.  Rimless tank 24" x 19" x 12" and custom stand $200- drilled with overflow includes: eshopps 3rd generation sump and jebao dc 3000 pump
  6. D

FS Corals and Setup

I am downsizing and need to sell some things.  Let me know if you have any questions, located in North Dallas.  You can call/text four six nine, three eight seven, seven eight 95.  I will have to sell the corals before the setup can be picked up.  Thanks for looking!Rimless tank 24" x 19" x 12"...
  7. D

DC's ADA 45p

Lucky enough to have a job where I can have a little of this hobby with me while I work [smilie=rock.gif] I've had this up and running since January 2013. Thought I'd share the progress! Current FTS alt=""> TANK: ADA 45P (18in X 10.5in X 12in) STAND: Work Desk LIGHTING: 70W FNI 12"...
  8. D

DC's (36 X 20 X 18): custom | starfire | rimless

So ten years ago, a girl I worked with asked me if I had any interest in fish tanks because she was moving and needed to give it away. The tank was a small 15 gallon hex with a couple of live rocks and a clown. Little did I know what joy, frustration and partly obsession was about to enter my...
  9. D

42 Gal Rimless Build

Would like to thank everyone who contributes to this forum and for all your helpful advice! After viewing all the awesome rimless builds, I couldn't help but start one of my own. This will be an upgrade from my 29gal JBJ LED, although not a huge jump. The new tank is a custom build by...
  10. D

Enough light?

I am setting up a 30 X 18 X 18 and want to be able to keep a wide range of corals, acros, clams etc etc. I am thinking of purchasing a used 24 " geisemann 150 w halide with 2 t 5 actinics. Will this be enough light for this setup? Any help would be much appreciated.