1. D

Toadstool Leather and Grandis/Cinammon Paly

Do you still have any frags?
  2. D

Misc Coral

Do you have any corals still available?
  3. D

Kessil A30x for sale

I have 6 Kessil A360x for sale, no box, just light and plug. Asking $350 each, located in Duncanville. Will make deal for multiple lights. Message for fast response 2one4 four 0 five 1three 7 five
  4. D

Kessil A30x for sale

I have 6 Kessil A360x for sale, no box, just light and plug. Asking $350 each, located in Duncanville. Will make deal for multiple lights. Message for fast response 2one4 four 0 five 1three 7 five
  5. D

75g Planet Aquarium and 2 Hydra 52's, 1 Radion

I have upgraded and selling my old tank (currently still running), it comes with tank (rimless), stand, plumbing, sump and pump (Jebao DC pump). I am asking $400 for everything. Buyer will be responsible for breakdown and transportation.   I also have my 2 black Hydra 52HD lights that were used...
  6. D

75g Planet Aquarium and 2 Hydra 52's, 1 Radion

I have upgraded and selling my old tank (currently still running), it comes with tank (rimless), stand, plumbing, sump and pump (Jebao DC pump). I am asking $400 for everything. Buyer will be responsible for breakdown and transportation.   I also have my 2 black Hydra 52HD lights that were used...
  7. D

Red Sea Max, UV sterilizer, Dosing pump, 29g biocube

I have a couple of tanks and some dry goods that I am needing to sell. Please message for any additional questions. Red Sea Max 34g, does not have the top. stand is in good condition $125 Biocube 29g, does not have the top; stand needs some TLC $50 Jabeo Dosing Pump $40 Coralvue UV $40  ...
  8. D

AI Hydra 26 (non HD) with controller

I have 2 Hydra 26 (non HD) lights for sale. I would like to sell them together if possible. Asking $275 for both and they each come with a flex mount plus the controller to control them. I would consider a trade, depending on what you have.  PM for details. Located in Duncanville. 
  9. D

AI Prime-Non HD

I have a black Prime, Non-HD, with neck for sale. I upgraded to the HD so don't need this one. Asking $100, pick up in Duncanville but could meet in Arlington during the week. 
  10. D

10gNuvo and 72g Bowfront

I have a tank only, 10g nuvo with heater, cover, and small wavemaker. Tank has an Amazon light, Hipargero LED light (retails for $65). Asking $100I also have a 72g Bowfront with tank, stand, Eshopps sump, Mag 5 return pump, all plumbing and a Reef Octopus 150int skimmer. Tank is used and has...
  11. D

55g acrylic tank, stand and sump

I have a 55g acrylic tank with stand, hang on back overflow and sump. I am asking $250 and am located in Duncanville. You can pick it up this weekend anytime. I will upload pics later. Please PM for any other details or offers.
  12. D

Nuvo 40G with extras

I have recently placed my 40g into my 75g. The tank still has some water and sand, so technically could be made live relatively quickly. Took it down a week ago. I can drain it as well. I also have a media basket and filter sock that will come with the tank and stand for $300. I also have a...
  13. D

40G Nuvo Tank with extras

I have recently placed my 40g into my 75g. The tank still has some water and sand, so technically could be made live relatively quickly. Took it down a week ago. I can drain it as well. I also have a media basket and filter sock that will come with the tank and stand for $300. I also have a...
  14. D

Multiple lights and controllers

I have several Kessils that I thought about using with my new set up. However, my Hydra HD's are having good success and I don't want to mess with it. Here are the list of lights and prices: Pick up is in Duncanville (could possibly meet, depending on distance) 3 Kessil 360WE with goose necks...
  15. D

Ecotech Radion xr30 gen 3 Pro's

I sold the tank and held on to these in hopes of putting together another larger tank. It is time to sell these to someone that can use them. I have 2 gen 3 xr30 pros. No problems with them, I just don 't have any use for them. Asking $650 for both or $325 each, no Reeflink.  Omar 214-405-1375