Zoa ID please?

I know I have watermelons and green dragon eyes as well as mint chocolate chips but as far as everything else I have no idea. Plz help. I need to make room in my tank. Anything helps. Thank you.

[attachment=2]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375408789.745279.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375408950.956473.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375409010.938399.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375409112.269591.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375409132.449853.jpg[/attachment]

Are you able to see my pics? I'm on tapatalk and for some reason it's not loading them up when it was working fine earlier.

Basically everything but the mint chocolate chips, watermelons and green dragon eyes. Anything that you are able to ID

@TheReeferBoss wrote:
Second picture bottom left corner are Jokers said:
TY. any others that you may be able to ID? and maybe tell me honest worth. My bf is myleshammett and he's making me do all this myself lol. Which I don't blame him, I gotta figure this stuff out without asking him all the time. Like I said I'm just looking to make room in my tank, I'm not in it for money, just to collect different zoas. See anything that you may want to trade anything for?

@Guppy Breeder wrote:
3rd pic very top mini colony with the green skirt said:
It will have to be sometime tomorrow that I will be able to get a better pic, my phone is a piece of $#!t and doesn't take good pics, the bf will have to do it once he gets home.