WOW. 17,000G reef build log

I was just cruising RC and came across this nano.
http://thereeftank.com/forums/showthread.php?p=914474#post914474

Wish I was able...... :D

Well considering the hardware in the garage, I don't think he will need to worry about the electrical bill ;)

Makes me wish I was an extremely bored "Daddys Spoiled Little Girl" or trust fund baby... (That show makes me sick with jealousy, but knowing the value of a dollar is better I guess :wink: )

I saw that skimmer... I could fit inside of it, how scary. :oops:

That tank is going to be ridiculous. I am just not sure about having that in the house. Think about the damage that could be done if something happens. :shock: I would be afraid the humidity, etc. would be too much for the house.

If it works, and works well, then it will be a sight to see!

Yep, building the house around the tank is the only way to fly. If I had the funds I’d probably have an orca tank in my living room.

“Jealous? Not me?”
*Sump chuckles at those ridiculous skimmers as he washes out his CPR Bak-Pak, and Aqua C Remora cups in the kitchen sink.*

@SumpDiver wrote:
“Jealous? Not me?” *Sump chuckles at those ridiculous skimmers as he washes out his CPR Bak-Pak said:
Keep in mind, if you've got that kind of money, you HIRE someone ELSE to wash out that ridiculously large skimmer!

@djr2001 wrote:
[I]@ChuKronos wrote:[/I][quote="Thanks for posting! I was wondering about it after it had been taken off of reef central. -Chuck said:
Was it voluntarily taken off RC or were the Goderators jealous?"]

It was taken off. Bill was posting under other names. He was kicked off a while back.
-Chuck

@ChuKronos wrote:
[I]@djr2001 wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@ChuKronos wrote:[/I][quote="Thanks for posting! I was wondering about it after it had been taken off of reef central. -Chuck said:

It was taken off. Bill was posting under other names. He was kicked off a while back.
-Chuck"]

Hard to believe anyone with that much money and technological savvy doesn’t know about using a proxy server to get back on a message board. Probably just didn’t have time to mess with it.

Oh well, RC’s loss. This is the kind of Tank Build people really like to watch evolve. Building a house around an aquarium is the All American Reefer’s Dream.

@SumpDiver wrote:
[I]@ChuKronos wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@djr2001 wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@ChuKronos wrote:[/I][quote="Thanks for posting! I was wondering about it after it had been taken off of reef central. -Chuck said:

-Chuck"]

Hard to believe anyone with that much money and technological savvy doesn’t know about using a proxy server to get back on a message board. Probably just didn’t have time to mess with it.

Oh well, RC’s loss. This is the kind of Tank Build people really like to watch evolve. Building a house around an aquarium is the All American Reefer’s Dream."]

has this ever been done before?

Wasn't there a guy who converted his indoor pool into a stingray lagoon type tank? That's the closest thing to this I've seen (although, I don't typically look for thse kinds of tanks.)