VorTech MP40wQDx2, AI Hydra 26 HDx3 and AI LED mountsx3

Mjm376bh

Premium Member
Good afternoon all,I have for sale the following:
  • MP40wQD: in great working order, very clean, comes with box and all attachments except the sponge cover for the wet side - manufacture date May 28, 2015.  Sale price: $250 - [SOLD]
  • MP40wQD: in brand new shape and very clean, comes with box and all accessories, was used for less than a month - manufacture date Jan 12, 2017. Sale price: $300 - [SOLD]
  • AI Hydra 26HD: these are brand new, never used. Boxes have been opened to check for shipping damage but the bags they come in are still sealed. I have 3 of these and will sell for $300 a piece.
  • AI Hydra Single Arm Hydra LED mounting kits (https://www.amazon.com/AquaIllumination-Single-Hydra-Tank-Mounting/dp/B01N5T8EJQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1490644327&sr=1-1&keywords=ai+hydra+mounting): I have 3 of these as well. One has been opened but never used, the other two are sealed, new in box. Sale price: $60 each.
I will provide photos in a follow-up post. Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

AI Hydra 26 HDs are still available, will reduce the price to $290 a piece or $275 a piece if you buy all 3.