Vertex Zeovit RX-Z 1.5L Reactor, Coralife T5 36" 4 Bulb T5 HO with Moon Lights, Hanna Calcium Checker, Vibrant Reef

Pole

Premium Member
Vertex Zeovit RX-Z 1.5L Reactor with pump $80.  The reactor is scratched up from agitating the Zeolite (this is normal and going to happen to any acrylic zeolite reactor).  Original box is included.   For $100 you can get the reactor, 2x 1L bags of Zeovit media, and all the "Zeo blue bottle products" I have remaining.  I will list them when I get home.  Coralife T5 36" 4 Bulb T5 HO with Moon Lights for sale for $80.  The fixture is in pretty good condition, the bulbs probably will need to be replaced soon.  3 plugs (2 for the T5 bulbs, one for the moonlight LEDs).Hanna Calcium Checker that is in excellent condition and comes with a brand new box of refill reagents for $30.  Bottle of Vibrant Reef aquarium cleaner 16oz $25.  Used a small amount twice on my nano tank and completely cleared by bubble algae and hair algae.  Just don't need it anymore and don't want it sitting around.I will post some pictures once I get home tonight.I live and Arlington and work in Plano.  Can meet you either place depending on times.  Message me here with questions.

Zeovit Reactor and Zeo chemicals sold.  Vibrant Sold.Hanna Calcium Checker still Available.Price Drop: T5 - $70

cVXpub6.jpg
Quick photo of the light.  Needs a bit of cleanup, but works perfectly!