Too much? - Is this too much lr

[there is no need for you to post this thread in two seperate forums...many people are active on this fourm and your questions will be answered without needing to double post

to answer your question, it is not too much rock, it just needs to be re-aquascaped if you ask me]

Edited By BigStun on 1094352029

[does it really matter if i post it in more than one spot. If there is a rule against that, i will kindly fix the problem. Just show me where it is. If there is not a rule against it, mind your own #### business.
Thanks and have a GREAT day!!!]

[There's not really any sort of "rule". It's just one of those netiquitte things that I've personally seen as a generally understood concept on pretty much any BB I've ever participated in. So, nope there's no rule. And to be honest, I don't see a need for one.

That said, I prefer that moderating be left to the moderators. And while I appreciate the efforts of members on this and the other thread in trying to educate Ryan, simply sending the mods a PM or reporting a post is the more appreciated way to handle matters of BB policy.

Thanks,

Duane]

[Sorry i was in a bad mood the other night. My only point was...........You could have not been so rude about it. I really didnt think there was a problem. I figured more people would see it that way and i also didnt know the best place to post the question. You could have just found a better way of wording things and i wouldnt have been so pissed off. Thats all. If i did something that normally is looked down on, let me know NICELY. DOnt be a jerk about it. Thats all i ask. thank you!]

[I am a little confused, are you referring to my post as the one being rude and being the jerk? In no way was my post negative in any way and I don't know how I could have worded my post ina "nicer" way. I thought I would let you know that your question will be answered in time...I believe you ended up posting the exact thing 3 times in 3 seperate forums. I'm sorry if you got all bent out of shape, but if anyone is being "rude," it is not me.]

["There is no need for you to post......." Just made it sound like you were scolding me. Thats all. ANd i had been drinking :D
If you werent meaning to be rude then i appologize. It is rather hard to get a good vibe for someones feelings on line and i just got a vibe that you were lecturing me. If no harm was meant i appologize.]

[not a problem...this club is the 3rd largest MAS, therefore there are usually many knowledgeable people actively browsing the forums to answer your questions. Many people usually use the "New Posts" button that list recent post in order of newest to oldest, so no matter what forum it is in, it will be seen. :)]

Edited By BigStun on 1094425381

[Thanks for understanding. The CORRECT thing would have been for me to ask before assuming that you were being rude to me. Ill take the blame for the missunderstanding and will limit my beer drinking before getting on this site from now on. :sniffle:]