Tinyfish's 29g build

Tinyfish

Membership Expired
I hope I got this in the correct section. My tank is a regular 29g but not an all-in-one. I took down the 20g long and put this in its place because it has the same footprint, just taller. I think I like the taller tanks now. This one sits next to the 20g sea grass tank.

Mfr. and size of tank: Regular 29g
-Lighting: <u> Unknown</u>
-Filtration: Large HOB refugium with Chaetomorpha and HALYMENIA Floresia (I think). I will post picture later
-Water movement: Currently just one Koralia Nano. It is not enough so I will be thinking what to use that moves more water.
-Supplements, water change regiment, etc.: <u>Unknown</u>
-Livestock : Coral Beauty, Yellow Candy Hogfish
couple of nassarius snails
Coral: Button Polyps, mushrooms (for now)

Updated picture.

006-1.jpg
alt="">

Yes, the MH heats the tank significantly while on, VHO's also heat the water. I have the ceiling fan over the tanks and that seems to help. I am disappointed in the light from the MH. Its a 14,000k bulb which I thought would bring the colors out but it does not.

This tank is still running. I now have a Chinese LED over it and mainly zoanthids. I do have 1 mangrove tree that is trying to grow as well as some turtle grass that is in a jar with a 6" substrate. I know esthetically it may not be great but for me to keep this almost a year is a great achievement. Also there are a couple other plant looking things growing in here that I don't know what they are. I will post pics later.

I have a Melanarius wrasse, 2 firefish, flameback angel, tail spot blenny, and hermit crabs.

Still have CPR on here but have taken out the powerheads.