Tank Breakdown Sale

ejoshmo

Membership Expired
Located in Denton.  Everything is OBO:- Jebao DP4 Doser $40 (comes with dosing tube holder)- Red Sea Chemicals Lot $make offer- Apex $450 for everything (at full price I'll include a tablet and the IM probe holder)     - Apex Classic (bought as gold system) with temp, PH, ORP, and Cond probes.  EB8, PM2 Included. $350     - VDM module $50     - WXM module $80     - Custom dual DIY breakout box $25-Seive Set- Nanobox Duo (older model) led light.  This has the storm controller.  Something is wrong with one of the light channels.  It doesn't turn on.  Not sure of the problem and haven't had time to troubleshoot.  black/white color combo.  Selling as is $100- BRS CO2 Scrubber with a little media left $30- Odds and ends: diamond hole saw bits, BRS reactor, test kits, etc.  Feel free to inquire for a paticular item or come and check them out.I'll consider trades or partial trades for an IM ghost skimmer, IM mini reactor, acans, and/or zoas.Feel free to call or text: 5 zero 2 554 four 409 View attachment 2163

Posted by: Jthain21 Interested in the Doser and the strainers. Sent you a text  said:
Never received your text.  Feel free to PM or check that you sent the text to the correct number.  

Posted by: dannyland5 how old are the probes said:
All probes have been stored in water.  The pH probe is almost new.  The conductivity probe is about 1.5 years old but was still giving me good values and stability.  The orp probe is also 1.5 years old.  I have two temp probes that will come with it.

What's left:-Seive Set $30<br style="box-sizing: border-box; box-shadow: none; color: inherit;" />- Nanobox Duo (older model) led light.  This has the storm controller.  Something is wrong with one of the light channels.  It doesn't turn on.  Not sure of the problem and haven't had time to troubleshoot.  black/white color combo.  Selling as is $100<br style="box-sizing: border-box; box-shadow: none; color: inherit;" />- BRS CO2 Scrubber with a little media left $25- dosing container $25<br style="box-sizing: border-box; box-shadow: none; color: inherit;" />- Odds and ends: diamond hole saw bits, BRS reactor, test kits, etc.  Feel free to inquire for a paticular item or come and check them out.I'll consider trades or partial trades for an IM ghost skimmer, IM mini reactor, acans, and/or zoas.Feel free to call or text: 5 zero 2 554 four 409