Sweet violet sps from cody

[I called this sweet violet. Beautiful, large colony with bright violet tips. Really really nice. Thanks Cody.

sweet_violet.JPG
alt="">]

[Peter if you ever get sick of that piece...you know, just getting tired of how it looks in your tank and want to sell it...send me a PM. :;): :D]

[I forgot to ask - if anyone knows what this sps is? Mitch?

Marc took a few picture today so maybe he will post one to help with identification.]

[Peter,

Ive never really met/talked to you before, but i have to tell you that you have some awesome Pieces! Keep up the good work! That is really "PURDY" :laugh long:

Travis]

[@peterlin wrote:
I forgot to ask - if anyone knows what this sps is? Mitch? Marc took a few picture today so maybe he will post one to help with identification. said:
If you promise not to hold me to it, I would say clathrata. I saw severl pieces I liked but they efflo broke my budget for the week. :sniffle:]

[Thanks Travis, and Thanks Mitch for giving me a name to look it up.
I searched for clathrata acropora using google - and found couple images suggesting that clathrata acropora is a table coral. Photos show pic of huge colony in the wild. However, there are also links to reefermadness that shows a photo which looks similar to what I have.]

[Peter, I got some very nice shots today. Here's your coral, according to my camera and the top-down photo box.

pink_tipped_acro.jpg
alt="">

pink_tipped_acro1.jpg
alt="">]

[:shocked: DUDDDDDDEEEEEE SWWWWWWWWWWEEET lol. Marc, those shots are awesome! Amazing Piece, I guess i need to visit Cody at CM sometime.]