Sponsor Appreciation Ribbons Starting to Go Out for 2023

Fish Think Pink

Club Secretary
Staff member
Board of Directors
Everyone,
As club Secretary, I try to get the word out about things. One of the newer things our club has been doing for those Sponsors that go WAY above and beyond in a year is providing appreciation ribbons to stores and manufacturers that sponsor us. This is why we ask you to sponsor them, because without their generosity, then the giveaways and raffles would not be possible as we have been doing them.

I was late ordering ribbons, so they came in late. Now that ribbons arrived, I am also behind getting ribbons out. However, one of the very first ribbons that was mailed has reached its destination! Reef Nutrition is so sweet to post about it and I wanted to share Reef Nutrition's information with you:

Reef Nutrition FaceBook post

Reef Nutrition FB post customer appreciation 2023 ribbon.png

... and some of the delay was moving away from the 30th anniversary notecards... that above was my LAST one... (sorry @melev ... I really am)

I was supposed to not still be using that because it's old news... the new design that says "Thank You" instead of "anniversary" just came out. @Karen is getting the very first one in her voter prize mailing from last month's Photo of the Month contest. When I used the anniversary one, I thought who will know (and 'save a tree' since it was printed already)... but apparently everyone will know LOL