***Small Cooler box ASAP***

SerpentSlick

Premium Member
<hr />Does anyone in the Mid-Cities/HEB area have a small frag "COOLER" and box that they can sell me for a couple bucks in the hour or two?  I have Styrofoam lined boxes, but I looking for a cooler style that I can tape the seam and ship TODAY with confidence.   Used is obviously fine, but just needs to be in decent/undamaged condition. If nobody has one, where can I buy an individual one for NOT an arm and a leg?  Thanks!    

I don't know what a small frag cooler is per say, particularly if it isn't Styrofoam. I have several live aquaria boxes with a cooling pack you can have in North Richland Hills... It's tapeable.

I have many of those coolers non box. Might have the box they came in - no guarantee but, have the cooler. 

You have some of the small ones?  Like 10"x10"x8" or so?  Would you mind checking to see if you have a matching box?   It would be awesome if you could!  

This is going to sound weird but, I just moved in August 1, no tools yet. Your welcome to bring a measuring tape.

I have guessed from China via South Carolina via Oklahoma this weekend. I might be hit or miss just message me.