Royal gramma disappeared

I added a royal gramma to my tank about two weeks ago he hid for a few days but eventually came out and did not seem shy at all now he is nowhere to be found I have a 29gal and I've looked everywhere and cannot find him he also has not come out during feeding. I'm worried he could've died I'm almost tempted to move all my rock work around to look for him. I've read they are timid fish so I'm hoping he's just hiding. It's been three days since I've seen him should I be worried yet?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Well, they do tend to hide most of the time. They also forage for food all day so it may have just found food and does not need to come out. What other fish do you have?

None of those are aggressive so there is a possibility the fish did pass. If so, the clean up crew would have removed all signs of the fish. Moving all of the rock may not turn up anything. I'd give it a few more days.

I had 2 that jumped from the tank but since it is sealed they just got back in the water; you may want to check around your tank also.

Wondered if you found him? Our young gramma hid for several days and the kids finally found him. He got braver and now comes out to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk