Question about tank for seahorses...

I currently have a 29biocube.. i wanta keep like 6 dwarf seahorses in there.. but currently i have alot of corals and all the goods and fish in there... i'm migrating them to a 54 corner... so i'm wondering what i can keep in the 29biocube... will the seahorses get stung by xenia or any softies or monti caps?? what about suncorals?? the sps and all the other corals i'm moving to the other tank.. also i'm going to replace the stock hood lighting with leds.. given that seahorses dont need much light or do they?? I was going to put about 12 cree leds on the tank.. enough to grow macros.. but currently i have 2 k1's... i'd have to remove these correct? can i keep one? or is it too much flow for them? also would i have to screen the intakes to the sump or would they not go thru? that all i can think about right now.. any advice would be greatly appreciated...

I think you'll find a 29 gallon way to big for 6 dwarfs ---you'll never see them and feeding would be ginormously difficult. You'd be better off with something 5-10 gallons. My first seahorses were dwarfs, I kept about 4 in a 5 gallon hex -they had lots of room and I mean lots! if you're getting mated pairs you might plan on a 10 for herd growth.

Flow for softies and sps will be too much for these little guys. They really do best in a tank started from scratch ie dead rock, dead sand -they are sensitive to hydroids which sting them.