picotope's new beginning

yes! i have finally finished my drilling my picotope! i can't wait to start it up again. here's the thread to some pictures for those of whom may like to check it out.

http://www.dfwmas.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=18959

flame away, but do keep in mind that i am setting up a new 29 gallon tank for the fish when i move to college in a couple of weeks :p

teaser fts
IMG_2719.jpg
alt="">

more pics.
rock i am trying to cover with rics
IMG_2721.jpg
alt="">
acan lord
IMG_2722.jpg
alt="">
fungia (played with pshop)
IMG_2723.jpg
alt="">
frogspawn, pinks, and orange/white/green zoos
IMG_2724.jpg
alt="">
sps frags and orange zoos
IMG_2725.jpg
alt="">

very nice and only a 3 gal. my 12 gal wants to grow up like yours... :)

it's been a LONG time. i've moved to arlington and my tank has been on the fritz lately. here's a picture from my camera phone since i don't have a camera. sorry for the quality and the tank's not looking too hot in this picture.

uglytank.jpg
alt="">

i've got some more pictures from my phone that i just took. i thought i could take better pictures, but i've given up, so i just took a bunch of pics of random things in the tank.

zoo%20rock.jpg
alt="">
multicolored zoo rock with blues, greens, and beiges.
sps.jpg
alt="">
a couple of more zoos and sps pieces.
sideview.jpg
alt="">
a sideview of my tank. i left the legs of my odyssea fixture back home.
orange%20zoos.jpg
alt="">
orange paly's
fungia.jpg
alt="">
orange fungia, the camera does it absolutely no justice.
frogspawn.jpg
alt="">
some more zoos and a frogspawn.
acan.jpg
alt="">
my acan lord that isn't looking too pretty in the picture.

The green zoos with the orange centers are awesome! Were do you guys keep finding these great zoos. The only ones I can find are $100 off the inernet.

an odyssea 32w pc light along with another 13w pc. i am ditching the whole pc setup for a 70w mh though and am possibly upgrading a XL long tank like dat_monkey.