Need Help with TigerTails Tail!!!

Hello we have 3 tank-raised TigerTail Seahorses, h.comes, two females and one male. Our male, largest of the three started acting weird about a week and a half ago. They are young only about two and a half inches long. He has lost his appetite, its been a nightmare trying to get him to eat, we are so worried as we love our horses.
We are feeding frozen mysis and brine everyday twice a day. They are in a 26gal bowfront with a six-line wrasse, crabs, snails, a spanish dancer nudibranch. Feather dusters, blue sponge, carnation coral, star polyps. Ten gal sump. Trying everything, researching like crazy. Worried its tail rot, and has or will get bacterial infection, planing to treat with Fuval 2? Good idea? Hoping female horses arnt or wont get it aswell.
Help. His tail is about half of an inch of white, flaking or peeling looking skin, like its going to the bone, he will maybe eat e few peices of shrimp a day or non. Afraid he is going to lose the tail? Will it heel or grow back, is there a chance we can treat. And save him? Does he have a chance? Help!!! He wont bend or curl his tail like normal, well he does hold on to the rocks and stuff but not curling it around, just bend around to hold his spot, he can swim when he needs to. Worried its caused from a burn from heater which is now in sump.
If someone can help us and our horse please!!!

Sorry to hear about your horse trouble. I recommend you post on this forum. http://forum.seahorse.org/index.php?showforum=4 they will be able to provide you with the best advice.

Here is Seahorse medicating instructions for furan 2

FURAN-2 (immersion) Dosage and Preparation Instructions for a 10g/38L Hospital Tank
Active Ingredient: Nitrofurazone and Furazolidone
Indication: bacterial infection
Disregard package info concerning water changes and duration of treatment. Dose medication daily for
10 days.
Replace the medication in ratio to the amount of water changed daily as needed to control ammonia.
This product is best administered by feeding it to adult live brine shrimp, then in turn, feeding those
animals to the Seahorse. If this is not an option, it may be administered as follows.
DAY 1 of Treatment
? Thoroughly mix one packet of Furan-2 with about 1 cup of marine water.
? Pour the mixture into a high-flow area of the hospital tank.
DAYS 2 ? 10 of Treatment
? Perform a 50% water change.
? Thoroughly mix one packet of Furan-2 with about 1 cup of marine water.
? Pour the mixture into a high-flow area of the hospital tank.

I am by no means a Seahorse expert.

I've seen fish take after and chomp or nip and harass ponies first hand. The six lines are sometimes aggressive. You could be looking at physical damage from the fish. Once they create a spot or blemish, they go after it again and again and again, like a chicken pecking a wound non stop. http://www.seahorse.org/library/articles/tankmates/wrasse.shtml

My tank is crab free. I have 2 tiny micro hermits and let the snails do the rest of the work. I've seen crabs catch and kill/wound fairly large fish. Happened 2 days ago in the molly tank.