Need Bicolor Angel Advice

Hi guys, I am currently in the process of upgrading my 40g to a 125g. The 40 gallon has softies, a few sps and a couple lps. I'm planning to get more lps and sps for the 125. The problem is I have a bicolor angel. I haven't seen him eat any of the corals yet but have read that they can get nippy at lps and clams. I'm worried that once i move him to the 125 and he gets more space, he might start living by his natural instincts and start eating my corals [smilie=devil.gif] I can either just move him to his new home and if he start picking at anything, try to get him out, or since i'm about to move everything, get rid of him before he goes to the 125. What do you guys think? how am even going to get him out of the 125 if i need to? It is pretty much impossible in the small tank he is in. If anyone have kept these in a reef before, please share your experience. Thanks.

Angels are a hit or miss type thing. I personally have never had an issue with dwarf angels nipping. I'm just lucky I guess. I have my reef raised for just that reason, if I need to remove a fish, I can drain the tank down to about 3" and they are easy to remove. The issue would be to have containers to hold the water.

@reeferjim wrote:
Angels are a hit or miss type thing. I personally have never had an issue with dwarf angels nipping. I'm just lucky I guess. I have my reef raised for just that reason said:
Ah, thats a good idea. I might be lucky with this one. He eats flake foods, picks at nori and leaves my corals alone for now. Only thing i saw him nip at was a birdsnest and it was only once. Hopefully he will stay like that. Thanks Jim.