Need a fish

I need a fish that's compatable with a Lemon Peel Angel, Dog Face Puffer, Niger Trigger, Lawn Mower Goby, Flame Angel, and Voliton Lion.

I have tried several Butterflys, and the puffer picks at them all. I have tried Cleaner Wrasse and the Puffer ate him.

I even tried a 4" Velvet Damsel, and the Damsel picked on the Puffer.

Please help the boss is pissed.

-Andrew

Before i got rid of my puffer (he ate two small clowns) I had a purple tang, Blue koran angel, yellow eye kole tang and a large per clown.

Good Luck

Your lawnmower is a blenny not a goby :D

We use to do puffers but it greatly limited what we could have in the tank so we opted to switch them out for something better tempered.

I know liveaquaria.com has a compatability chart. Look up puffers, click the link to the chart, and see what's compatible.

How big is your tank? Damsels are mean and will try to pick on lots of things, don't use a damsel. Also, pick a fish that can't fit in the puffer's mouth.
-Catherine

Tank is 100 gallon.
Yeah I know the lmb is not a goby, but type O's happen when your typing and drinking. :)
I have tried to convince the boss to throw out the dog face but it won't happen. He's attached to the ugly thing.
This is a fish only tank.
The Lemon peel, and the Dog face won't even permit Astrea snails in there, they turn them over and eat the snails out of the shells. What else will eat the algae, and not be subject to the abuse of the dogface? Perhaps a big urchin?

hmmm. Wonder what would eat a puffer in one swift chomp? Just kidding, boss would likely fire me for that.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
-Andrew

I was also under the impression that you can't mix puffers. Is this true? Or was this another urban legend I was fed to keep from spending money as a child?

-Andrew

You could add a tang, large wrasse, large angel or zebra moray.

You can mix puffers to some extent. We had a porcupine and two dogface puffers in the same tank. The two dogface puffers would occassionally fight over food.

That's already a lot of bioload for a 100G. I would go with a big urchin if you must add something.