Natural ocean water, and new tank setup

I am fairly new to the forum, and dont quite know where to start. I want to set up a marine aquarium, I had one 25 years ago. I guess what made me think about it is I have a contract of supplying purified ocean water in large 225 gallon IBC totes to one specific entity. I was thinking about using some of the water to setup a marine tank. With my water supply, changing out water to keep the contaminates down wont be a problem. I do remember in the past on my old tank I changed out a certain percentage of the water at intervals to keep the ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate levels down. Is that the way it is still done, or had some modern evolution eliminated the partial water changes. Also does anyone use natural purified ocean water. It is sterilized with an industrial UV light sterilization apparatus meant to sterilize drinking water for human use. It get's 2 passes in the UV sterilizer. One pass through this sterilizer is good enough for drinking water, it has to be perfect for my customer. The filtration is a strainer, a cartridge filter array, and last a sand filter. So it is good clean chemical free water. What is the general opinion on natural ocean water for aquarium use. Any tips for aquarium filter setups, tank sources (50 to 100 gallon) and general setup info would be appreciated.