My Pico Progress(pics intensive)

Hi there, as most of you know that i have a 2.5g pico. Had it since Dec. 05, Shortly i'll be swaping the 2.5g to my 6g long.

This will be the last FTS of my pico 2.5g, so enjoy :D 9-12-06

DSC_2241.jpg
alt="">

Now this is the 6g long i made. After reading from Marc diy sump page and some help from Stevo. I finally try it myself, turn out pretty good for a noob like me. Except a few small bubbles, no leak what so ever. This will soon be my new pico. Let me know what ya'll think.. :D

DSC_2253.jpg
alt="">

As full and colorful as that looks, it's hard to imagine that it's only 2.5 gallons!

I tried cutting acrylic once and couldn't get the hang of it. Be sure to post pics of your 6 gallon when it's up and running.

that pico has more color than my 20g nano!

you planning on getting rid of the tank?

@aggieMEDIC wrote:
that pico has more color than my 20g nano! you planning on getting rid of the tank? said:
yuppy, just the tank,lights(coralife 32w),sump,return pump(rio 180). are you interested?? :D

@matter1331 wrote:
lol said:
hehe, dimensions are 24"x8"x8" set up is goin to be a mix lps,softies/zoos,sps island. with 1 or two clams. lightings are goin to be 24" HO t5's. 3(2.5gtanks) prop/sump/fuge with a mag 5 return. and a scwd as a direct of currents. :D

I have a 3 gallon pico. Would you put up some pics of the back side of your tank and your sump. I would like to see how it is set up so that I can have a tank look like that. Thanks

@dustybrannum wrote:
I have a 3 gallon pico. Would you put up some pics of the back side of your tank and your sump. I would like to see how it is set up so that I can have a tank look like that. Thanks said:
Sure thing...

DSC_1482.jpg
alt="">

before water touched

PICT3394.jpg
alt="">

top off

DSC_1484.jpg
alt="">[/img]

Very nice. I had not thought about manufacturing my own little sump. Your topoff is just you refill it or it is actually hooked up to a pump? Currently I just refill mine but it is an everyday chore and I would like to have it automated. But with a sump like that I could place a float valve in it.
Thanks for the pics.

I just got some PC 2x18w for mine. They look a lot better than the 9w it came with.

Hey, well i finaly glued on the outside overflow box to the tank. tell me what you think of it.. :D

I'll be torching the edge tomorrow to polish them..

side profile

DSC_2289.jpg
alt="">

back

DSC_2291.jpg
alt="">

teeth/inside profile

DSC_2288.jpg
alt="">