My new black sand

melev

Club President
Staff member
Board of Directors
Sponsor
It looks much better with the black sand. Take another picture when your fish are awake, so they can smile for us.

Hey, love the look with the black sand! Do you get a mirror effect from the black sand when you view your tank? It doesn't look like it from your photos. I'd like to try the black sand too, but worried it would create too much of a mirror?

Ditto! Looks great! Where did you find that? Do they sell in small quanity? Only looking for about 3 to 4 cups of it for my little nano

Thanks

I just re-did my aquascaping on my nano, like the sand and should of thought of replacing my sandbed with the black sand. But I would of been taking out a 1 1/2 year old live sand bed and would have had to started from the beginning so I would of lost out in this area.

Yeah I have been using Tahitian Moon for a few years now and it makes your rocks corals and better yet clams really stand out!!!

The only complaint I have its that it takes a lot more effort to maintain Calicium, Alk and Ph than it did before when I was using argonite....