My 30 gallon.....err, nano??

Sweet tank. I love the fox corals. How is that caulerpa doing? It looks pretty and green, but most people decide it is too invasive and opt to put it in a separate refugium.

Have any fish in there?

Thanks folks...havent been on in a bit.

Marc, the macro in the tank IS invasive and I have to keep it trimmed constantly but I think it adds to the character of the tank. Im waiting to find a light set up for my fuge but the space is teeny - tiny under the cabinet since the fuge is there. :lol: Fish include a very shy Pink skunk clown that has taken a liking to the fox coral, a very beligerent dwarf yellow tail angel, a fat and happy lawnmower blenny, and a quickly outgrowing this tank yellow tang that may soon be looking for a new home as well.

stole2, I am using 130watts of Power compact lighting. 65w super actinic and 65w of 10,000k/6,700k through a glass top. Stock fans keep it cool enough for now (hopefully it doesnt get too hot this summer :? ) The tank get a good dose of natural sunlight through the window each morning that seem to make all of the inhabitants "wake up".

Jaguar, Thanks for the compliment. I believe the "mushrooms" you are speaking of is actually my fox coral. it was my first coral and is by far my favorite in this tank. It was on the brink of death when I got it and now it opens wonderfully. I'm not sure how to frag it but might possibly look into getting you a small piece when I do figure out how to. Also, I am probably not going to be coming to the frag swap as I had planned. My work schedule twisted around a bit and now I have this Sat, Sun, AND Mon. off so I think we are going to the beach while I can. My son has been begging so...

If anybody in the South Arlington area is going to the frag swap, I would be more than happy to donate a few frags of green Zoo's if somebody would like to pick them up from me sometime. I would say maybe 3 small groups of 5 or so.